Chapter 2 [Run Away]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make you hit that vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Gooooooooood morning Jake PAULERS, I hope your having an amazing day!!!

I know I know "OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED TWICE IN A DAY" yes I did!!

Wasn't lying when I was in excited to write this book hell I feel so powerful while writing!! Be ready for more updates EVEN THOUGH sometimes it may take time to publish since I still have school.

FOR A LONG CHAPTER MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A VOTE!!! [will make it longer then this one]
MIGHT EVEN DO WYATT'S POV OR WHOEVER YOU GUYS WANT !!!

Bessing gif!!!

Chapter 2

Run Away

Violet's pov
The memories of yesterday rush through my mind. Oh my god! I'm kidnapped.

I quickly wake up and see an unfamiliar room, just when I tried to get up I was held back by the fact that I was handcuffed to the fucking bed!

"HELLOOO" I yell.

No reply, I rolled my eyes I took the hair pin out of the hair and quickly unlocked the handcuffs 

Clip!

I then got up and tried to open the door which was unlocked, Faith!!! I had to find her, I saw a door on the opposite side and ran towards it slowly opening it I saw Faith sleeping with her hand handcuffed to the bed.

"Faith" I whisper,

Nothing.

"FAITH" I yelled a bit louder, she quickly got up,

"Where the hell are we"

"We've kidnapped come on we have to hurry" I said unlocking her handcuff.

I saw the window and opened it I looked outside and three guys were guarding the way out. Thanks to my brother who used to teach me how to fight I could handle them, don't know why I didn't attack the other guys who tried kidnapping us in the first place.

I let Faith jump out first then I jumped out the window landing perfectly on the ground.

"Faith just be the badass you are" and she smirked with a nod.