Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you hit the vote button and if you haven't already followed me yet make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Okay, so it has come down to two things,

It's time for you guys to vote what Clarissa should become.

1. Hybrid

2. Angel

Start voting now!

The second thing is... this is the last chapter for this book! DON'T BE SAD , Some of you guys already saw my bio that said this is a first book and the second book is Finding Clarissa.

Which will be published [characters] RIGHT after I publish this chapter!

So make sure you add the book to your reading list, I won't be giving any summary here because when you read the summary of the book you'll understand ;).

I won't start chapter one for the book until it's decided what Clarissa will be.

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 38. [Last chapter]

Clarissa

Violet's pov
It's been one week since Trevor and Clarissa came to this world. I have rarely slept. They would keep on crying non stop. Trevor is the messy one.

"Please stop crying Trevor" I said.

Yeah that didn't work.

Nona was suppose to be coming today to see the babies, she sounded so excited.

"Trevorrrr, don't cry" I said whining.

Trevor's eyes turned red just like mine, Trevor is a vampire, just like I am. Clarissa still hasn't show any sign of werewolf or vampire actions.

[yeah because I don't know what she is yet 😭😂]

"Hey babe" Wyatt said smiling.

"Hi" I said. Trevor stopped crying finally and fell asleep.

"So, I want to talk to you about uh something" Wyatt said scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure what's up" I asked.

He took my hand and smiled,