Chapter 3 [Emotions]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

 And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Short chapter.

Chapter 3

Emotions

Violet's pov
I woke up from a very comfortable sleep, I checked to see if I was handcuffed again but I wasn't, odd.

I got up and quickly brushed my teeth with the new toothbrush Wyatt gave me.

Changing into blue shorts that reach to my mid thighs and a black sweater I walked to Faith's room, gently knocking I heard shuffling.

Faith opened the door and smiled,

"Hey" I said.

"Hi"

"How're you feeling" I asked.

"Honestly, I thought of what you said. I'm giving it a try, I'm accepting Jacob, plus he got me skittles man how could I have said no" she said laughing

"That's great! Come on let's go get breakfast" I said we linked arms and walked downstairs.

As we reached the kitchen 6 pairs of eyes were on us, and it belonged to guys.

"Well, well, well" one said walking towards us,

"What are two beautiful young ladies doing here" he said smirking.

"Obviously when someone's hungry they go to the kitchen to get food" I said in a 'duh' voice.

His attention then went on me,

"Well don't you just have a big mouth" he said stepping closer,

"Take another step and you'll never see tomorrow" a voice growled.

I looked to see a very angry Wyatt and a very angry Jacob.

"A-Alpha" the guy said scared.

"That's my mate you were flirting with" he said coming closer towards me and wrapping his hands around my waist.

"A-Alpha I'm s-sorry I didn't know" he said.

"Better not happen again now leave"

Once he left I ignored Wyatt's appearance. I was locked up in a house! I couldn't even get fresh air.

Faith and I grabbed something to eat and just when we were about to leave I was stopped by Wyatt.

"Don't ignore me" he said.

"You shouldn't have given me a reason to"

I left with Faith and went to my room, she wanted to talk to Jacob so I let her. I laid on my bed eating the apple, Wyatt came in the room and closed the door.

"Stop ignoring me" he said growling. He came closer to me and laid beside me.

Still ignoring him.

He picked me up and now I was under him while he was on top of me. He took my apple and put it away.

"Hey I was eating that" I said.

He then cuddled with me, which made me shiver, I didn't know why I liked him touching me.

He started to kiss my neck gently,

"Wyatt what are you doing" I asked.

"Shhhh"

He gently went up to my cheeks leaving soft kisses, he then looked at me in the eye and down to my lips. He was about to kiss me but then stopped, he got off me and without a word left the room.

Oh my god! Can he stop leaving like that?!

I felt so weird after he left, what was I even thinking why didn't I try to stop him!

Because you liked it my brain said.

Oh shut up!

I laid down and tried to take a nap, which wasn't really hard since I love sleeping.

••••

Sorry for a short chapter!!!

But I hope you liked it!!!!

Leave a vote for a longer her chapter !!

I'll leave it with another blessing gif!!!!