Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make sure you got that vote button. And if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

The chapter you've all been waiting for!!! Hehe.

Can you believe it?! I am actually publishing faster!

I'm so proud of myself!!!

Blessing gif!!!

Chapter 28

I Wyatt Woods reject yo-

Violet's pov
I quickly took a shower I looked at my reflection on the washroom mirror, I looked at my neck and there were hickeys and the boy Wyatt gave when he marked me as his.

I wasn't going to hide it because I'm proud of what happened. I changed into a white tank top and black shorts. I  dried my hair and walked downstairs where everyone was.

Kayla looked up and screamed,

"YES"

"WOOOHOOOO"

"FUCK YEAH MY BROTHER FINALLY HAD SEX WITH VIOLET! AYE JACOB WHERE'S MY $50 BITCH"

Oh my god...

I blushed hard, an arm wrapped around my waist and right away I knew it was Wyatt. I looked up at him and he pecked my lips.

"TAKE THAT CRYSTAL" Kayla yelled.

Crystal looked hurt, her eyes tearing. I couldn't help but feel...guilty.

She walked towards Wyatt and I and looked down.

"Just say it already Wyatt. I can't take the pain anymore. At least once you reject me I won't have to see this everyday" Crystal said in a low voice.

I looked at Wyatt who had a frown on his face. I know his wolf doesn't want to let go of her.

I separated from Wyatt and hugged Crystal who jumped a little. But she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"It's okay, you got him first. He's all yours" Crystal said giving me a small smile.