chapter 1

jae's POV
the sound of my alarm was heard. i lazily got up and turned it off. "now let's enjoy this another horrible day at school" i sighed. i did my morning routine as usual and ate breakfast. i lived alone and i'm fine with it.
why you asked ?

i chose that decision myself. my parents were alcoholics and abusive. i left their house when i was 13 back then. but they're still searching for me around seoul. i had to move to find other places to stay because they've found my location before.

i deeply let out a big sigh as i thought back about it. i put on my shoes and walked to school. i prefer going to school early just so i could avoid those students who always hangs out by the school gate, by their lockers or the hallway.

well, my luck today isn't that good. why? some students were already there. "shit" i cursed.

luckily i wore my hoodie today so i could cover up my face with the hood. oh i haven't told you about bts right ? well among 7 of them, i had a big fat crush on one of them. which is, jeon jungkook.

i was madly, deeply in love with him last year. i didn't know he had a girlfriend because i was a new student back then. in case you didn't know, i'm a nerd and jerk for not thinking that he'll ever like someone like me and not knowing what the actual hell he was.

he's a big bully and he acts like he owns everything. there's one time he called me a nerd and trash and i thought those words had cause me enough pain but that was not the end of it. he made my life a living hell together with his girlfriend and his group.
that's the end of my last year
story :\

as i entered the school, i was walking to my locker. i still had my hood on and i bumped into someone. my files fell down and questions started to pop up in my head like
"who did i bumped into?" "is it bts?" "is it his girlfriend?" "is it someone i know?" "is it him?" "oh shoot" "what should i do?"

i picked up my files on the ground and thought of walking away like it was nothing but... it was a bad idea. someone pulled me back by my hoodie and threw me to the lockers. BANG ! (wtf?)

"watch the road, sweetheart" the person said. "oh fudging hell" i thought. it was him, jungkook. he pulled down my hood. "it's not even raining in here. what? you cold dear?" he laughed with his friends. i just kept quiet. "guess your not cold then. well, you're about to get cold. now." he said.
i got confused by what he meant. "what?" i looked up.

SPLASH !