Chapter 21

Recap : I open my eyes and saw Yugyeom, in front of me.
____________________________________
Kim's POV
"Y-yugyeom?" I stuttered. I can't move. My feet are completely glued to the ground. He stood in front of me, getting slapped. "Oh my god. I'm so so so sorry oppa !! I meant to slap her. Please forgive me" Tzuyu apologise, bowing lots of time. I heard Yugyeom sighed. "I think its better if you slap yourself so that you realise how bitchy you are" he said.
"You'll pay for this you hoe" Tzuyu
tared at me sharply and walked off.

"Hey Kim. We meet again" Yugyeom smirked. "Oh hey" I said and walked away. I finally lost sight of him. I sigh with relieved and went to search for Jungkook. "Aish where is he?" I said. I decide to text him.

You:
Where are u?
Yah answer me !!

Kookie:
I'm by my locker. Meet me here

You:
Coming

"This boy loves making me tired eh" I ran off to his locker.

Jungkook's POV
I saw everything. Kim and Yugyeom. Why is he even at this school? I should be the one who protect her not him. "I'm just thinking too much about both of them" I massage my temples.

"Am I jealous?" I thought. "Yah Jeon Jungkook !!" I heard someone shouted my name. I looked up and saw Lisa. My long lost childhood friend. "L-lisa?" I can't believe it.

"Heyyyyyyyy buddy" she said and hugged me. I hug her back. We haven't seen each other for 5 years now and here she is.

Kim's POV
As I was about to reach his locker, I just can't believe my eyes. Its like everything stopped. I saw him hugging another girl. Who is she? What's their relationship together? Why are they hugging?

Lots of question start running to my mind. "She's so pretty" I thought. I ran to my class without realising tears started flowing out.
I decide to sit beside Yugyeom since I have no other friends. The other bangtan members were in the same class as me too but I'm not used sitting with them yet.

"Kim? What's wrong?" Yugyeom asked, looking worried. "Hm? It's nothing. Something went in my eye" I laughed it off and rub my eyes. I just can't forget the scene earlier.

Yugyeom's POV
Something's not right. Something happened to her. "I just hope you really trust me and tell me everything" I thought. I sighed deeply and laid my head on the table.

Just as you know, I moved to this school last 2 days ago. Why? To keep in touch with Kim ^3^

> after school <

Kim's POV
I ignored Jungkook for the whole day. I received his text and I decide not to reply back. I was still heartbroken after I saw him hugging another girl. I know both of us became a couple yesterday and I really love him with my whole heart. Is this his payback? Or did he just played with my feelings?

"Ugh your so dumb Kim" I said, slapping myself. Here I am laying down on my bed thinking about what happen today. "Should I ask him?" I thought. I'm still thinking what to say.

"Aish I'll just talk to him tomorrow at school" I said and went to take a nap.

Jungkook's POV
"Still no reply?" Namjoon asked. I nodded. "I wonder what happen" Jimin said.

Is she mad? Is she sad? Is she unhappy with our relationship? What did I do?

"Did you do something that made her mad?" Seokjin asked. "What? No. We became a couple yesterday and no, I didn't do anything" I said, still worried. "Maybe she's pregnant??!" Taehyung gasps. "They're together just yesterday and how is she pregnant you idiot" Seokjin slapped his shoulder.

"I saw her sitting with Yugyeom in class today" Yoongi exclaimed. "What?" I said as I clenched my fist. "Ooooo someone's jealous" Hoseok joked. "Pfft the golden maknae has never been jealous" I said. "When you said that, I felt like puking" Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes.

Our conversation is over and we did our personal things. I went in my room, thinking what to say to Kim tomorrow morning.
____________________________________
hey lemons 🍋 sorry for the late update 🙏 i'm very busy with school and other stuff these days and i've got no free time. here's a new chapter for you lemons out there 🍋 !! i hope you guys enjoy ~ don't forget to vote & comment ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
na jaemin wallpaper ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~na jaemin wallpaper ;

- na jaemin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
social medias ;
instagram -
personal : @/lkieyou
edit acc : @/qqawaii & @/mochizz._

thank you 99.4k reads !! im so happy as i never reach that amount of reads before. thank you for supporting me and this book too. i'll promise to update during my free time ☆

- author - nim
💛🐣

edit : sorry for being so inactive !! i've been busy with school lately and teachers have been giving lots of homework 🤦‍♀️ thank you for understanding my situation rn and i hope you lemons have a great day ♡  also, thank you for 100k readers 🤗❤

° 》 844 words《 °