Chapter 17

Recap: I just forget it and went to sleep.
____________________________________
Kim's POV
Its a peaceful Saturday. The sound of birds chirping outside calms me. I got up and did my daily routine. "I wonder what should I do today" I asked myself. I'll go to the park then.

I walked to the door and put on my favourite sneakers. It only took 5 minutes from the apartment to the park. I walk around seeing parents bringing their child for a walk, playing around. Besides that, I saw lots of couples too and I found it really sweet. I wish I could feel how love is.

I was about to sit down until I saw two person in their 40s, seem to be searching for someone. "Why do they look so familiar?" I said. Holy shit. What are they doing here? In Seoul? Why here?
I ran as fast as I could out from the park, away from those two before they could see me.
Why are my parents here?

Jungkook's POV
"YO DUDE WAKE UP" someone shouted. I startled and got up. Just as expected, it was Taehyung. "Can you stop waking me up like that?" I said as I rubbed my eyes. "Nope. I'll be your everyday alarm and will be waking you up like that" he said with a big smile.
(a/n: taekook as always)
I rolled my eyes. I did my daily routine and thought of taking a walk outside since our scheduled is all clear up.

I was about to open the door. "Dude, where are you going on a peaceful Saturday?" Namjoon asked. "I'm going for a walk outside. I'll be eating lunch so tell Seokjin not to cook anything for me" I replied as I exited out from the dorm.

I have no idea where to go. But still, something is asking me to just walk outside as if I'll bumped into someone I like. I wasn't looking where I was going until someone bumped into me and both of us fell down. Well its true then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"Ouch. Hey watch where you-" I stopped as I saw the person. dup dup dup dup. Why is my heart beating fast? What is this?
"K-kim?" "Jungkook?"

Kim's POV
I ran and ran non stop as if I'm being chase by a dog. I didn't realise that someone is front of me. Before I could stop, both of us fell down. I opened my eyes. dup dup dup dup. Oh shoot.

"K-kim?" He stuttered. Boy why are you stuttering? "Jungkook?" I got up and brush off all the dirt. "Here let me help you" I said as I grab him arms and pull him up softly. "You know you don't have to help me" he said. "Pfft. Both of us fell down because of me and its my responsibility to help" I smiled.

As I smile, I could his face turning red. What the actual fudge? "Are you okay?" I said as I held my hand up to his forehead. "U-um yes. I'm alright aha" he stuttered as he smile. "Alright then" I said as I turned about to walk away.

Before I could go, he pulled me back. "What the-" "Please be my lunch partner for today" he said as he stared deeply into my eyes. Why is he even doing this? I was about to reject but I remember that I haven't ate anything today too. "Sure" I said.

Jungkook's POV
Why am I blushing? What is this feeling?  Cmon dude she just smile to you. "Are you okay?" she said. Just before I could answer back, she held her hand to my forehead.  It startled me at first and froze. I couldn't say anything. Her hands, it feels soft. I wish I could hold her hands everyday.

"U-um yes. I'm alright aha" I stuttered with a smile. Stop stuttering Jungkook ugh. "Alright then" she said and turn around. Right on time, I grab her hand and pull her to me.

"What the-" "Please be my lunch partner for today" I said as I stare deeply into her eyes. Kim, I wish I could tell you that your eyes look so beautiful. I could I stare at it almost everyday.
"Sure" she replied. I was so happy that she accepted to eat lunch with me. I only express my happiness with a smile.

____________________________________
> 856 words <
hi cuties (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ yes yes i know this story is on hiatus for a year and 2973837 months. im so so so so sorry and i allowed you guys to slap me rn. i was using my other account and left a comment saying i can't log in but it seems that you guys didn't notice it ;-; its alright. here i am back on my old account and im so happy that i could continue this book (ಥ﹏ಥ).

also, im not an army anymore. but still, i support bts and other groups. im a nctzen 🌱

any nctzens here? do comment '🌱💚'

p/s ; don't forget to vote & comment !!

sincerely,
author - nim 🌟