Chapter 7

Recap: "But, teach--" I was cut off by people behind me. I turned and saw.....
---------------------------------------------------
Kim's POV
I turned and saw BTS. My face and Jungkook's were inches away. I quickly turned to see the teacher back. "WHY ARE YOU 7 GUYS LATE TOO?!" Ms Lim started yelling again. "Sorry, teacher." Jin said. "NO SORRY ANYMORE FROM YOU GUYS!! ALL OF YOU, DETENTION FOR 2 HOURS AFTER SCHOOL!!" She shouted again. "NOW STAND OUTSIDE TILL CLASS ENDS!!" She continued. We nodded and I close the door.

Jungkook's POV
"Shit!!!" Kim said, cursing herself. She rushed out from the room and disappear. "What's wrong?" V asked. I looked at my watch and....HOLY SHITEU!!!! "GUYS WE'RE LATE FOR CLASS!!" I yelled. "WHAT?!" They all shouted. We all rushed out from the room and started to run to class. We saw Kim standing outside, getting scold by, Ms Lim. "But, teach--" she was cut off by us. We stand behind her, panting. As Kim turned her head, my face and her's were inches away. She quickly turned back facing the teacher. I smirked. "WHY ARE YOU 7 GUYS LATE TOO?!" Ms Lim started yelling at us. "Sorry, teacher." Jin said. "NO SORRY ANYMORE FROM YOU GUYS!! ALL OF YOU, DETENTION FOR 2 HOURS AFTER SCHOOL!!" She shouted again. "NOW STAND OUTSIDE TILL CLASS ENDS!!" She continued. We nodded and Kim close the door. We stood outside, only filled with silence. "Why did you left us?!" Suga started to shout at Kim. Kim just remain silent not answering Suga's question. "Hey!! Are you listening?!" Suga yelled at her. "Shut up" she said coldly while looking down. "Suga ask you a question, can't you just answer it?" I asked her. "No" she answered coldly. "JUST ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION, KIM!!" V yelled at her. She lifted her head up and stared at us. "If I say no, it means 'NO' and you guys didn't want to listen. Also, could you guys keep your mouth shut? Your voice is so annoying." She said with a sigh. "I left you guys on purpose because I know that all of you were in the same class with me and I didn't want to walk with you all. Now, I blame it on you guys for making me late to class." She continued. "Why were you crying in the music room earlier? What's wrong with your parents?" I asked. She stay quiet for a while and sigh. "No need to know about them. You guys won't understand what I went through all this years." She said. I saw something rolling down from her cheeks. Tears??