Chapter 24

recap : "I hate myself now" I cried.
____________________________________
(a/n : lets say today's day is saturday ya)

Kim's POV
It's been 2 weeks now I've been absent from school. It feels great staying in my room the whole day. All I ate was bread and drank water. Everything on me has change. I lose a lot of weight but still I managed to stay strong to myself.

During my absent, I received lots of messages and calls from Yugyeom and only one text from Jungkook.

Kookie : where the hell are you ??

"He doesn't care about me anymore, I...guess" I sighed.
"2 weeks absence is enough for me. I should go back this Monday" I said.

I got up from bed and did my daily routine. I'm not the usual me anymore.
"I'm just making myself suffered more am I?" I asked.

I walked out and locked the door. All I needed now is some fresh air. That could calm my mind.

"We finally found you dear" a voice said behind me. I recognise that voice. M-mom? I turned to faced her.

"Hello Kim. I've miss you so much" she came towards to hugged me. I pushed her away. "What do you want?" I asked.
"Oh dear. Your dad and I had come to our senses and realise all those horrible things we did to you back then" she said with tears.

"Why now? Why not you both realise it when I was still little before? Oh it's because you guys are alcoholics and lazy to find a job" I said. I can see my mom's face turned angry.

"You see? You haven't changed quite a bit. You're still the same as usual. But let me tell you this, the mother I know when I was 2 years old is a good, hard working, loving woman and now as I grew up, I wonder where she went" I said. I could see my 'mom' looked sad.

"I hope you and dad would change. I wish I could help but sorry, I'm a useless daughter right?" I smiled. "Kim..." she sadly said.

"No saying names. I don't see you as a mother to me anymore. I've always love you both and this is what I get? You both had turned that love to hatred. What I'm saying is, I hate you both. If you both tried tracking me down once more, I'll call the cops on both of you" I said angrily. She just stayed silence.

"I'm off and I don't talk to strangers" I turned and walked off. I finally say it all out. I finally faced my 'mother'. I did it.

Kim's Mother POV
I feel guilty for treating her that way before. Why didn't I realise it? She loved me but I treat her the opposite way. Now she hates me. My own daughter hates me. I'm a horrible mother.

I was in the urged to cry when suddenly... "Ugh I thought you'll kidnap her already"

I looked up and saw that teenage girl again. "That's the only chance. Why didn't you take her?" the girl said, angrily.

"Excuse me young lady, what's your name?" I asked. "It's Tzuyu" she said, flipping her hair. "What a nice name" I smiled.

"Why thank-" "for a plastic like you" I continued. "W-what? Plastic? Excuise me I ain't no plastic. The only plastic I seen is Kim aka the nerd and slut" she said angrily.

I slapped her. "A slut you say? Do you ever see her hanging out with guys? Even if she does, it doesn't mean she likes them or what. Can you understand what friend is? Being friends with another gender doesn't mean they're not allowed to be close yah" I said.
"She's my lovely daughter and you have no right to talk like that about her. I don't see my child as a nerd but a smart person. She study day and night to get good grades. I've watched her study before. How about you? Did you get good grades? Did you study like Kim do?" I said.