Chapter 12

Recap: "Disappointed bro?" Jin said to me. "I don't know how should I explain it" I said as I face palm myself. That's embarrassing.
___________________________________
Kim's POV
I reached back to my apartment quickly. I unlocked my door and went in. I threw my bag on the floor and lay on my comfortable bed. "Finally, home" I said tiredly. Ugh... I got to take my shower. I got up and took my shower.

After 5 minutes showering, I put on my clothes and lay on my bed again. "Why must I get involved with Tzuyu, Jungkook and the others? Just by being a nerd?" I said by myself. If they hate seeing me, just get lost already. I sighed deeply and drifted to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
"FINALLY ITS OVER!!" Jhope scream happily while jumping up and down. "What an idiot" Jimin said while rolling his eyes. Wow. "Well, Kim just went off earlier than us" Suga said. "Just let her. Who cares about her? If she had her own decision, let her do it" I said. Well, its true right? "You're right, man" Namjoon said while putting his arm over my shoulder. "THE GOLDEN MAKNAE!!" Jhope shouted crazily at me. "YAHH!! SHOULD I SEND YOU TO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL?!" Jimin shouted angrily. "NO!!" Jhope scream while running away. Wtf just happen? "Damn, man... calm down Jimin" Jin said softly. "I'm trying. I can't stand Jhope's attitude this days. Also, don't make your soft voice to me" Jimin said and walked away faster. "WHY CAN'T I USE MY 'SOFT' VOICE?!" Jin said loudly. "Stop shouting and keep walking till' we reach our dorm. Shut your mouth from now" Suga said coldly. I sighed.

As we reach our dorm, I quickly went to my room and took a quick shower. I put on my clothes and lay on my bed. Why do I feel different around Kim? Why do I feel weak if I try to stop her? Could I be falling for her? Wait... I have Tzuyu on my own! She's more beautiful than that 'nerd'. "Ughh..." I said as I slam my face with a pillow. "I think too much after bullying her" I said by myself. Suddenly, my door open. "Did you say something?" Someone said. I got up and saw that person.

"Umm...nothing" I said to Jin. Can you knock before coming in? "Oh, sorry" he said and knocked the door. "I already knock and sorry for disturbing you" he said with a smile and leave. Did he just read my mind? I tiredly lay back on my bed and drifted to sleep.

HEY~~ Look who's back again for many weeks. I'm sorry that I didn't update it for so long cause I ran out of idea and my exam is coming soon T^T. My exam is this August and I'm worried that I would get bad results. Wish me good luck and also, your wish has been granted as you guys ask for. Which is, asking me to update the story 🤗 Here it is now. Please read and vote too~
Saranghae~♡

Btw, do follow me on IG: g.eva._
Make sure to follow me ya and I will accept it :3. Byebye~♡