Chapter 18

Recap: I only express my happiness with a smile.
____________________________________
Kim's POV
Both of us went to a convenience store and bought cup noodles. I'm use to eat noodles these days since I don't eat proper food lately. I only eat good food based on what my stomach says ehe. After we bought it, we sat down and ate in silence.

"So, mind telling me why did you ran earlier?" Jungkook asked. Oh geez. Should I tell him?
"I was.... being chased" I said without looking at him. "Judging by the way you talk, it seems that your lying to me" he said seriously. "What? I'm telling the truth" I said. "Kim. I know your living a bad life right now and now your lying to me. Its better if you just let it all out than keeping it inside you" he said, still eating his noodles.

Aish this kid. "Why would I tell my problems to someone who bullied me?" I said as I drank my water. "I'm sorry" he said. I almost choked on my water when he apologise. "Excuse me what? Did I just heard a bully apologise to me?" I coughed. He just smirked at me. This boy loves smirking eh?

We finally finish eating and walk out from the store. "Mind telling me again why you ran?" he asked for the second time. I sighed. "You really want to know?" I said, raising an eyebrow. He nodded.
"Let's go to my apartment. I'll tell you everything" I said, leading the way.

Jungkook's POV
I'm curious. I'm always curious about her. Curiousity kills the cat. (a/n: is it correct? 😂)
She didn't even answer to my question. Second try.
"Mind telling me again why you ran?" I asked. She sighed. Woops. Did I make you tired? "You really want to know?" she said, raising an eyebrow. I nod. "Let's go to my apartment. I'll tell you everything" she said as she lead the way.

What? I'm going to HER APARTMENT? Am I dreaming? Slap me. "Please don't tell anyone I lived here" she said seriously. "I promise" I smiled. She smiled back to me. Aish cute.

Kim's POV
Oh my god. Jungkook is in my apartment. Holy shit. I'm panicking. Send help.
"Please don't tell anyone that I lived here" I said seriously. I really meant it. I never brought anyone to my apartment. I'm always alone. (a/n: i feel you too kim ;-;)
"I promise" he smiled. I'm screaming. His smile is so cute. I smile back to him.

"You may sit on the couch. Feel yourself at home" I said. I went to the kitchen to prepare drinks for both of us. As I was busy preparing, I suddenly felt a hug from behind. "U-um.... J-jungkook?" I stuttered. I turned and saw him smiling at me. "Hi cutie" he said. What the hell is he doing?

"D-do you need anything?" I said still looking at him. "Yes I do. I need you" he smirked. "Excuse me what? If you meant you need my drinks then it'll be on the table in a minute" I said as I turned around to prepare it. He turn me around to face him again. Round and round and round and round again.

"Wha-" He lifted me up onto the kitchen counter. "I didn't mention about your drinks cutie. I mention you. I like you Kim. I can't hold it in anymore" he said as he caressed my face softly. I got goosebumps as he did that. He... likes me? "There are lots of pretty girls out there but why me?" I said. "I don't like girls based on how pretty they look. I look at their personality. Well, personality comes first. Beauty comes second. I like you because you're talented, stubborn, smart and rude" he said smirking.

"Huh. I'm rude? Who sai-" Before I could finish my words, he kissed me. On the lips.

____________________________________
> 723 words <
hi cuties ~ finally done chapter 18 😆 i hope you guys enjoy the story though. i promise to update it recently. if i didn't update that means i ran out of idea ;-; also have a nice day cuties ♡ peace out >~<

p/s ; don't forget to vote & comment

follow me on ig ; @ssryuppp  editing acc ; @qqawaii  & @mochizz._

sincerely,
author - nim 🌟