Chapter 11

Well, surprise!! I'm back to Wattpad and I'll be updating the story. Don't worry so much. Some of you guys told me to update the story and I'm glad T^T. Thanks once again!~~
____________________________________
Kim's POV
Finally, I spit it all out. They are so impatient. I looked at my watch and only 30 minutes left. I'll just skip and go home. I got up and pack my things. "Where are you going?" Suga asked curiously. "Home" I said while trying to ignore him. As I was about to grab the door knob, a strong grip suddenly pulled me back and slammed me against the wall. Haishh... why must it always be Jungkook for god sake? "What now jerk?" I asked rudely. "You're not going anywhere yet unless detention is over, sweetie" he said with a smirked. Bitvh what did you called me? "Boii.... save that 'sweetie' word for Tzuyu" I said as I get a chance to escape from his grip. I ran out quickly from the room and walked straight back home. Why is my life like this?

Jungkook's POV
All of us were busy talking about some random stuffs and everything. I felt pity for Kim. Her life is terrible. As I was thinking a lot, I saw Kim started to pack her things. That's weird. I looked at my watch and only 30 minutes were left. Why so early you wanna leave? "Where are you going Kim?" Suga suddenly asked. Guess Suga noticed that too. "Home" she replied rudely.

Nope, you're not going to leave early. She was about to grab the door knob and I got a chance to pulled her arm and slammed her against the wall. "What now jerk?" She asked rudely. Damn you so rude girl. "You're not going anywhere yet unless detention is over, sweetie" I said with a smirked. Hehehe...maybe I could play with you more. I wonder what is she thinking after I call her sweetie. "Boii.... save that 'sweetie' word for Tzuyu" she said as she get out from my grip. Why did I even loosen my grip? Ugh!!! "Disappointed bro?" Jin said to me. "I don't know how should I explain it" I said as I face palm myself. That's embarrassing.

Hey guys~~ I am back from the dead, which is I finally updated The Bully for now as you guys wish! Your wish is granted and here it is. I can't update it sometimes cause, I need to study (well, not really) I'm too busy for school and had to get my attendance fully filled. Just to get merit for myself. Well, once again thanks for reading my story and please vote too~ that's all from me now. Saranghae~💖