Chapter 23

recap : "KIM SONG !!" I shouted.
____________________________________
Kim's POV
"KIM SONG" I heard someone shouted. Oh shoot that voice. I turned and saw Jungkook, with an angry expression which I never see before. He looks more scarier when he's mad.

He came towards me. "Mind explaining to me what is happening?" he asked. "I-i-" I stuttered. This happens when I'm scared. "Why are you with this jerk? I thought you hate him" he said, looking at Yugyeom.

"She doesn't hate me now because I've been by her side since yesterday unlike you" Yugyeom said. Jungkook pulled me to him. "She's mine. I don't easily let 'strangers' to hold her especially ME" Jungkook said, angrily.

I blushed so damn hard when he said that. "No other boys is allowed to touch her which include you in it, dude. No touching my belongings" Jungkook carried me inside the school building, leaving Yugyeom standing like a statue behind.

"Put me down" I asked. He ignored me. "Yah put me down" I said again. But what he did was surprising. He dropped me like I was nothing.

I got up from the ground. "WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR?" I shouted.
"I KNOW YOU WERE WITH HIM YESTERDAY AND YOU WERE SITTING BESIDE HIM TOO IN CLASS" he yelled.

"I WAS JUST SITTING BESIDE HIM WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?" I yelled back.
"YOU SAID YOU HATED HIM AND WHY ARE YOU STILL HANGING OUT WITH HIM?" he yelled back more louder.

I noticed some students in the hall were staring at us. I just stayed silence. Why do I feel like I'm always wrong? I stared down to the ground. He stopped yelling too.

"I kept texting you yesterday and you don't even bothered to text me back? Was it because you were with him? It's that why?" he asked.
"Look Jungkook, it's a misunderstanding. Please hear me o-" "I don't need to hear any explanation from you. The video shows it all" he said.

Video? "What video?" I asked. He showed it to me and I was shocked. "It's not what you think Jungkook. I can explain" I said.
"Didn't I say I don't need any explanation from you? How many times do you want to me say it, nerd?" he said angrily.

That word echoed in my head. I cried silently. All he did was walking away without comforting me. I thought you've changed Jungkook.

Tzuyu's POV
I watched both of them from my hiding spot. "Nice work, Laila" I high-five her.
Now Jungkook hated her, now her parents will get her too. "My plans really do worked this time. I'm so happy" I said.

Jungkook's POV
I decide to skip class today and just stay on the rooftop.
"I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid" I kept repeating the same word over and over again. Why won't I just let her explain what actually happened?

"Jungkook you're so dumb" I said to myself. I received messages from Jimin asking where am I but I just ignored it.
"I need some time alone" I said to myself.

Kim's POV
I can't find Jungkook everywhere. "Where did he go this time?" I asked myself. Rooftop.

The rooftop is he's secret hangout place for himself. I went and open the door. I saw him lying down on the ground with his eyes closed.
He looks so handsome.

I walked to him. "J-jungkook..." I said. He opened his eyes and got up. He looked at me and just rolled his eyes.

"What do you want idiot?" he said coldly. It broke my heart into million pieces. "I-idiot?" I stuttered.
"Can you stop stuttering and just talk normally?" he said. "I-I'm sorry" I apologise.

"You did it again. Sorry won't do anything" he said. "I WON'T STUTTERED AGAIN IF YOU STOP ACTING LIKE BIG JERK OKAY" I shouted. He just kept silent.

I sighed. "It's alright if you hate me back. You don't even want me to explain the truth. Keep calling me a nerd,jerk,idiot,ugly like you always do before we became a couple. You've changed to your old self. I allowed you to bully me again like before. I need some time to think alone" I smiled.

I walk away from him and he didn't even bothered to stop me. I went to the teacher and pretended to act being sick so that I could be sent home. The teacher allowed me to.

I'd reached my apartment. I locked the door and threw my backpack on the ground. I guess I won't feel love anymore for my whole life. I'm a useless piece of crap.

Jungkook's POV
"It's alright if you hate me back. You don't even want me to explain the truth. Keep calling me a nerd,jerk,idiot,ugly like you always do before we became a couple. You've changed to your old self. I allowed you to bully me again like before. I need some time to think alone"

I guess I'm the idiot. Why didn't I try to stop her? What's happening to me?

"I hate myself now" I cried.

____________________________________
haroo fellow hoomans. im back from the dead. here's da new chapter ☁️ WAS IT GOOD?? :-:

also, thank you for being patient 🙇🏻‍♀️ sorry for the long delay too ~ i'll be continuing the next chapter today too bcs im scared that i'll ran out of idea for it 😅 so stay tuned !!

- author - nim 🌫

edit : did i say i'll be continuing the next chap today?? pfft sorry i didnt kept my promise tho (•́ _ •̀ )
i wrote this chapter at 4am cause I CANT EVEN FRIGGING SLEEP BECAUSE I ATE TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE
(ಠᆺಠ) whoops exposed.

also, i had to read back some chapters bcs i kept forgetting what should happen and what should not. sorry if y'all got confused yee. i'll try my best to make this book more interesting.