Chapter 6

Recap: "Don't move so much, it's annoying" he said. "If you think it's annoying, why you just l--" I was cut off. By....
---------------------------------------------------
Kim's POV
I was cut off by a kiss. A kiss from him, on the lips. His soft lips against mine. My eyes widened. I pushed him away and he let go. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled at him angrily while wiping my lips. "To stop you from moving so much" he said innocently. Wtf? "To keep me from moving so much?! BY A KISS?!" I yelled at him again. "That won't help, jerk. You just ruin MY MOOD!" I said. "Well, it's to make you to shut your mouth, stop moving so much and just accept it" he said while smirking. Did he just smirked?! Man, I want to slapped him right now. Wait...oh shit!! CLASS!!!! I look at my watch and it's 8:30. "Shit!!" I cursed at myself. I ran out from the room and went to my class. As I open the class door, all eyes were on me. "WHY ARE YOU LATE, MS KIM?!" My teacher, Ms Lim, shouted at me angrily. "I'm sorry, teacher. I had an emergency earlier" I said while bowing. "And what emergency were you having? Period? Because I know that you don't have any parents now so, there's no emergency guess." The teacher said fiercely. Dude, how dare she said I don't have any parents, huh? "Detention after school, 2 hours" she continued. "But, teach--" I was cut off by people behind me. I turned and saw.....

I realise that I always stop at "It was...", "I saw...." , "And saw....". 😂😂♡