Chapter 16

Recap: Am I liking Jungkook? I can't really tell.
___________________________________
(Lets just say the day for this is Friday and its already night a'right? I'm sorry. I'm too lazy to think the time for this. okeh?)

Kim's POV
I can't tell if I like him. Well, maybe just as a friend right? But, this is more different than a friend.

"I guess I'll just go to bed early. That'll make me forget everything happen today" I said as I went to my bed. I turned off the lamp next to me and went to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
"Come on Jungkook! Tell us the truth!" Jimin said impatiently and excited. "Yeah, tell us now!" Jin said. "Ugh" I said, rolling my eyes. "Hey no rolling eyes you dumbass" Namjoon said and hit my shoulder. "Ouch, that hurts. Whatever. You want me to tell it now?" I said smirking.

All of them nodded. "Fine. You guys don't be surprised alright?" I questioned them again. "Yah! We won't okay? Now tell us!" Jhope said impatiently. "I like Kim ever since....we saw her in the music room. The way she look without her glasses, her hair that I want to touch, that pretty face I want to kiss..." I stopped when I said kiss.

"Oooooo" the 6 of them echoed. "Jungkook wants to kiss Kim!!" Jhope screamed excitedly. "Can you not?" Suga said annoyingly. "Whatever. You no fun Suga" Jhope said sticking his tongue out. "You better put it back in before I cut your tongue off" Suga continued. "Chill Suga damn" Namjoon said.

"During the time we're at the cafe, its true. I was staring at her" I said as I feel my face turning hot. "I knew it!" V said. "Cause the whole day I was looking at the direction your staring at" V continued with a smirked. "Stop that smirk" I said, smiling and pushing him lightly. "Hey, first time looking at Jungkookie smiling after saying Kim's name" Jimin said, smirking.

"Ey, look its already 8pm nearly 9pm. Shouldn't we sleep early?" I said, not wanting more questions. "Sure" the 6 said together. We went to our own rooms. I crawled to my bed thinking about Kim and Tzuyu.

I just hope Tzuyu didn't hurt Kim. I didn't want to see Kim getting hurt by that bitch. "What should I do tomorrow?" I said, thinking. "Should I ask her what she thinks about me? Maybe that's too much" I asked myself. Ugh, I just think too much about her. I just forget it and went to sleep.

____________________________________
HEYYYYYYYY !!!~ I am back from the dead and came back with an update. Also, I'm really really really sorry for the slow update and SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER 👐 !! I was so busy with school and its like hell. I think that's all I could say for now. Also, please wait for the next update and I promise too ;) don't worry and be patient. Bubye~ ♡

Sincerely,
Author-nim ;-; 💩