chapter 2

recap: SPLASH !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jae's pov
my body felt cold and wet. they poured a bucket of water on me. i was still shocked. "cold now?" he smirked. he took my bag and files and they walked away. i was frozen like a statue. some students did offer to help me but i refused. i walked away, shivering from head to toe.

luckily i had extra clothes in my locker. i took it and went to changed. "oh crap my stuff got taken by them" i said as i remembered back. i sighed with frustration. "i'll just look for them" i said.

i walked around like literally everywhere. "final destination, the rooftop" i opened the door and there they are. they were laughing and talking. i saw all of my stuff scattered on the ground. taehyung noticed me. yes i know their names.

"yo, she's here" he said. they all looked at me. "sorry for messing up your stuff princess" jungkook laughed. "thanks" i sarcastically said. "woah she could talk?" yoongi said. "no man, it's just your imagination" i said as i collected my stuff and walked away from them. "have a great day" i waved.

jungkook's pov
"yo, she's here" taehyung said. i looked behind and there she is. "sorry for messing up your stuff princess" i laughed. why did i even called her princess? oh ma gah.

"thanks" she said. i never thought that she'll talk back at us. "tch being sarcastic huh?" i thought.

she got up and walked away. "i gotta say, she's pretty interesting though" namjoon said as he crossed his arms. "same thought here" hoseok raised his hands. "what's the main reason that we treat her like this?" jimin exclaimed.

"don't you guys see? she was a nerd back then and suddenly changed this year just so she could get our attention? she's an attention seeker" i said. "jungkook, does it look like she wants to see us?" jimin asked. "we're scaring her. this year is our last year and we don't want to make her school life filled with bad memories" seokjin softly said.

"tch like i care" i rolled my eyes. "if you guys hate it when we bother her, get out from this group then" i angrily said.
"yo dude don't be so harsh on us" taehyung said.
"whatever"

"i'll just go and check on her" seokjin said as he walked out the door. "wonder why he care much about her and not me" namjoon said. we laughed.

i don't feel satisfied yet. i wanna bother her more.