Chapter 5

Recap: "No" I heard a voice said to me. It startle me and turned around. "Just leave" I mumble. It was them,......
---------------------------------------------------
Jungkook's POV
She stopped playing and started to cry. She got up and walk to the window. "Why can't I be happy for once? Or forever?" She said. "Mom,dad, why must you be like this? What did I do wrong to make you both angry and beat me up like a toy? Is it I'm not successful?" She said while crying silently. I feel sorry for her. Wait...why do I care about her? She walk to her backpack and took an object out. I saw it clearly. Scissors? What is she going to do? She look at it for a while. "I'm ready to do it now and be free" she said while looking at the scissors then to her arm. Wait what?! She going to cut herself?! "No" I suddenly speak out. She turned around and saw us. Damn.

Kim's POV
It was them, BTS. Why are they here? Ughh... ruin my time alone and mood. "Why are you guys here?" I said coldly as I hid the scissors behind me. "Oh, we just came here to hangout and saw you" Jhope said. "What you got behind you, nerd?" Jungkook asked. I gulped. How should I say? Something unimportant? None of your bussiness? THINK!!! "Umm.... it's nothing" I lied. Damn, nothing ehh? Just lie then. Who cares. "Don't try to lie, pabo" He said again. "I'm not lying!!" I yelled at him. I start to pack my things quickly. I was about to walk out the room when suddenly a strong grip pulled me back. I knew it's Jungkook and it must always be him. He pinned me to the walls. "Let me go, jerk" I said rudely as I was struggling to get out from his grip. "Don't move so much, it's annoying" he said. "If you think it's annoying, why you just l--" I was cut off. By....

By what ehh?? HEHEHEHHE. Mysterious? Meh, its not right? Well, find out by yourself in the next chapter!💖