Chapter 22

Recap : I went in my room, thinking what to say to Kim tomorrow morning.
____________________________________
Kim's POV
I woke up as usual and did my routine. I took my phone and expect any messages or phone calls from Jungkook yesterday. "Still the same text from yesterday" I said. "Why is it even Tuesday today? Ugh" I sighed deeply.

I put on my shoes and lock the door. Also, I ride my skateboard to school. Pretty cool huh ( ・ิ ͜ʖ・ิ)

As I was skating (idk how to say), I received an unexpected message from an unknown number again. Since I was so curious to see the text, I fell down. "Okay I shouldn't have check my phone" I said as I got up. I felt a pain on my knee and it was a very big scratch. I panic as I don't know what to do and how to cover it up since I don't have any bandage with me.

"If I don't cover this up, Jungkook would surely ask me tons of questions about this" I thought. "Aye Kim !!" I heard a voice calling me. I turned and saw Yugyeom running towards me. Finally someone who I hated so much came to the rescue gee thanks.

"Are you alright?" he asked as he saw my phone on the ground and my knee. "Yee I'm fine" I said. "That 'fine' I heard isn't fine at all" he fold his arms. "Oh well you know me very much now, Yugyeom" I said as I pick my phone.

"Yah you shouldn't pick it up yourself. You should ask me to do it" he said. "Let me help you" "Nevermi-- YAHHH PUT ME DOWN" I hit his shoulder. "You should thank me for helping you. You knee is hurt and I won't let you walk in that kind of situation" he said seriously.

"I don't need your he-" "Can you at least give a me a chance to be kind to you? I'm trying to change myself too" he cut me off. I kept silence as I heard what he said. He's right.

"Yugyeom" I said. "Hm?"
"Promise to put me down when we reach school please?" I said. "Promise" he chuckled. I smile as I heard him chuckle. I miss hearing that. Girl what is u thinking?

Third person POV
Little do they know, someone was watching them from a nearby bush.
"Now I have proof to show to Jungkook that Kim is cheating behind him" I said as I pressed the send button.

Jungkook's POV
"OIII WHO TOOK MY UNDERWEAR" Namjoon shouted. "It's yours. Why would you ask us?" Suga exclaimed. "ITS MY PRECIOUS UNDERWEAR CMON GIVE IT BACK" he shouted again.

Well, this is how our morning starts before school. There'll be always something disappear from everyone's room the next day.

"I think I saw it outside" Jimin said. Namjoon quickly went out. "Okay who the hell put his underwear outside?" Seokjin asked, staring at us one by one. "I thought your his wife. Your supposed to know" Hoseok said.

"Hmm your right. Nevermind. JUST EAT YOUR BREAKFAST" Seokjin said.

As I was about to put on my shoes, I received a message. "Unknown number?" I thought. I open the message and there was a video. It was Kim and Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom"
"Hm?"
"Promise to put me down when we reach school please?" 
"Promise"

She let him to carry her? I was so angry and jealous at the same time. I quickly walk out instead of waiting for the others.

I reach the school gate and that's where I saw both of them, smiling to each other. I won't let Kim fall in love with Yugyeom again.

"KIM SONG !!" I shouted.

____________________________________
aye peeps ! im back with another chapter and i hope y'all like it 💛 sorry for the long delay ;-; 

idk what else to say but enjoy <33 and have a great day peeps 🕊

°》661 words《°