Chapter 15

Recap: We turned our backs and clearly saw.....
__________________________________
Jungkook's POV
We saw Tzuyu, currently whose gonna be my ex-girlfriend next time. "Oh my gosh, how long do I have to wait for an answer? Whose the 'her' your talking about?" she asked. We looked at each other faces, thinking what to say. "It was one of our friends fyi" Taehyung said. "Oh. I'm just scared and worried that kookie is cheating on me with another girl instead of me" she smirked and walk towards me.

"Hey sweetie" she said. "Yeah?" I answered. "Did you heard about the nerd at school? What was her name? Kim Music?" she sarcasticly. "It's Kim Song" I said annoyingly. "Oh. My bad sweetheart" she giggled like a little bitch. So annoying.

"One question, where did you go?" Jimin asked. "Curious are you guys? Aha, I went shopping earlier with my girlfriends so don't worry" she said.

"Umm...Tzuyu?" I called her. "Yes, sweetie?" she replied. "I think we should...break up" I said without any expressions. "Wait, what? Why? What did I do wrong?" she said as tears flowing from her eyes. "I just.... hate seeing your face and everything. Like the way you act as if your rich when you're with me on a date. I hate your bitchy attitude. So stop asking more questions why I'm breaking up with you again" I said and walked off, followed by the others. "Ooooooo" the others echoed.

"YOU'LL REGRET BREAKING UP WITH ME JEON JUNGKOOK! I KNOW THAT YOU LIKE THE IDIOT NERD KIM SONG! I'LL HURT HER TILL DEATH LIKE HELL!!" she shouted angrily at us. I stopped my tracks and turned to face her. I walked towards her and stop. "What? Coming back for me again?" she said with a smirked. "If I heard you say Kim's name again I swear the others and I are going to hurt you more. How did you know if I like Kim without any prove?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Cause I could feel like it. Ugh you know what, I'm freaking out and but I'll never give up on you" she said and scoffed off. That bitch. I clenched my fist tightly but loosen since the others had calm my ass down.

"Chill boii, we're here to help you too so don't worry to much" Namjoon said. "Yeah, true. Also, we know that you like Kim ya' know" Jin said and smirked with the others. "Haishh... stop it you all" I said as I rolled my eyes. They all still stared at me wanting me to gave up. "Ugh, fine. I lose" I said, crossing my arms. "Haha! We knew it!" they all said. "Tell us everything when we reach the dorm. Better be telling" Suga said smiling ear to ear. Wtf? Boii... "Yea,yea.... whatever" I said and walked off smiling by myself.

Tzuyu's POV
I swear to myself that I'll hurt that bitch, Kim Song. How dare she steal Jungkook from me?! He deserve me better than that dumb nerd! Jungkook breaking up with me because of her isn't it?

Ugh, I can feel that he likes Kim. Maybe I should spy on them? Or maybe trying to be good to her? Yes! Good idea Tzuyu! "You'll see who gets hurt more, Jeon Jungkook. Either her or your 'broken' heart when see Kim getting hurt by me" I said, smiling evilly. "I promise to myself to get you back, Jungkook. Don't think you could escape easily from me. All those fucking words you said are currently fake. EVERYTHING IS FAKE!" I said angrily as I reached back to my home.

Wait, didn't I heard that Kim's parents are hunting for her? Now that's the second greatest idea in the whole world. I'll just made her life miserable more than before. Better watch out Kim.

Kim's POV
I'm glad that Jungkook and the others were there to help me. If they aren't there, I swear that Yugyeom will be doing anything just to get me back to him. I know he's good looking but, doesn't mean he should played with my heart like this. Broken into million pieces, tears foaming, pain.

As I was thinking about that, it brings back memories of me and Yugyeom before we broke up. "Ugh, it's just some lame memories and everything is fake" I said as I reached my apartment. I remembered when Jungkook put his arm around my shoulder. "Ugh, why did I blush? He just put his arm around me. He's not my boyfriend or anything. He's just... trying to protect me" I said as I clench my fist to my chest. I could feel my heart beating fast. "He's just protecting me not more than that Kim" I said, sighing deeply. But, I had a weird feeling.

Am I liking Jungkook? I can't really tell.

____________________________________So, hey :3. Ey ey I know you guys are asking for update 😂. Sorry for making you guys wait cause I was so busy with school works and can't continue this chapter. So so so so sorry for a million times. Here's the next chapter that you guys have been waiting for ;). Once again, I hope you guys enjoy it. Please read, vote or comment ya🌸. I'll appreciate that so much :).

Also, idk if this chapter is kinda short or not. So, that's all from me cutiepies~ ^^

Sincerely,
Author-nim ;-; 🌻