Chapter 10

Recap: I laid my head on the desk. Suddenly, I felt someone rubbing my head.
___________________________
Kim's POV
I felt someone rubbing my head. I lift my head up quickly and turned around. It was Jungkook. I roll my eyes. "Why did you do that?" I asked blankly. "Cause I want to. Your hair too, it's so smooth." He said. "Why? You don't like it?" He continue with a cute face. Ughh...that face. Eww... "Nope, I don't like it cause it's annoying and not only my hair is smooth. Why don't you do that to your precious girlfriend of yours?" I said rudely as I turned back and laid my head on the desk.

Jungkook's POV
Wait...she said that she's going to tell us what happen to her parents. "Kim..." I said. She lift her head up and turn around again. She stared at me blankly. "What jerk?" She said rudely. "You didn't tell us what happen to your parents(?)." I said. "Yeah...tell us what happen" Namjoon said excitedly. She sighed deeply. "Fine then. I thought you guys forget about it already" she said. "Just say it now" I asked impatiently. "Haishh... chill" she said with a sigh. "Here's what happen. Since I was little, my parents were abusive to me till' now. When I was 10, I was told to get a job and earn money for the family. So, I followed everything they said and do it. I stop my job at the age of 15 and earn lots of money. I thought that I could keep it but, I was wrong. I wanted to hide it, but my parents found it and spent it by themselves. They never think about me, they were selfish and greedy. At the age of 16, I secretly get a new job for myself and earn money to myself too. When I earn it, I ran away from my parents house. I rent an apartment and keep the money for school. Now I'm 17, I thought I could be in peace at this school and my life. But, I was wrong again and having bad luck." She said sadly. Horrible parents she have.... if only she is my sister. Wait... what are you thinking?! "What's the bad luck?" Jhope asked curiously. "The bad luck is.... they are finding me around Seoul. I'm worried about my safety." She said while buried her face on her palms.