Chapter 14

Recap: Am I starting to like you, Kim?
_______________________________
Jungkook's POV
Am I starting to like her? Am I or not? Do I have feelings for her? No. (Yes). I sighed deeply with those questions repeating in my mind. "Earth to the golden maknae, Jungkook!!" someone shouted my name. "Huh? Uhh...Yes me?" I said, confused.

"You do daydreaming a lot today from the cafe earlier. Was it Kim?" V asked. "Pfftt... its not Kim. Why do you guys keep on mention her name to me? I had Tzuyu remember. Duh?" I said, rolling my eyes. I feel annoying when they kept asking me these kind of questions. But actually, I do like when they say Kim's name. Wait what?

We were walking back to our dorm until we heard a voice nearby. "Let go of me, you idiot!!" a girl voice, shouting. "What the?" Jimin said. "Lets find out where that voice came from" Namjoon said. All of us went to search the girl's voice.

Kim's POV
I feel like slapping myself. "Why didn't I realise that is Jungkook and his jerk friends? I just passed by them without knowing too. Ugh..." I said by myself.

I was walking back to my home from the cafe until someone stopped my way. "Hey, pretty girl or should I say my ex-girlfriend?" that person said. Wait...ex-girlfriend? Holy shiteu. "Shit" I cursed, enough for 'him' to hear.

'Him', Yugyeom, is my ex-boyfriend. We broke up 2 years ago, because I saw him cheating on me with another girl and I promise to never ever see him again. But, here he is now. He bought me to an alley nearby.

"Didn't I say cursing is bad? How many time do I have to advise you?" he said, caressing my face which sends me electric to my whole body. I slapped his hand away from my face. "I could curse whatever I want to. Its my own mouth not yours" I said, walking away from him.

He pulled me back. "What the f--." Before I could finish my words, he kissed me harshly. I was surprised and slapped him hardly on the face. "WHAT THE HECK YUGYEOM?!" I shouted. "I still love you, Kim. Please be mine again. I'm sorry for cheating on you. I'm sorry for a hundred times" he said, trying to kiss me again.

I pushed him away harshly. "Fcuk you hoe. (A/N: im sorry Yugyeom ㅠㅡㅠ). I hate guys cheating on me and broke my heart for a million times like you. I don't deserve a guy like you" I said, walking away faster this time. He grabbed my arm, pulling me back. Can he stop pulling me?

"Let go of me, you idiot!!" I shouted, struggling to release my arm from his grip. Damn his strong. "I won't until you accept me back become yours forever" he said. "You heard her right? Let her go" a voice said. Both of us turned our heads and saw Jungkook. "Jungkook?" I mumbled. "Who are you? What's your relationship with her?" Jungkook asked Yugyeom. "Huh. Why do you care about my relationship with her? She's my girlfriend" Yugyeom said, pulling me next to him.

"We're not even together, you jerk!" I said angrily, pushing him away and walk quickly to Jungkook. "She's not even your girlfriend. She's mine." Jungkook said, putting his arm around my shoulder. Holy damn. Please stop. My heart was beating fast and why do I feel like this? He's just putting his arm around my shoulder. What? "Whatever. She's not even yours though. Your just protecting her. Kim, I still love you forever and you'll regret by not making me yours" Yugyeom said and walked away.

"In your dreams, playboy" I said. "So, who is that?" Jhope asked. I could see all of them staring at me curiously. That's when I realise that Jungkook's arm is still around me. I flustered and put off his arm. "Oh, umm...mianhae" he apologise. "Its alright" I said while bowing a little. "Hello? You haven't answer my question?" Jhope asked again. "Mianhae.... umm...that is...my... ex- boyfriend?" I said slowly. "WHAT?!" all of them shouted in unison. "Can you guys don't shout please?!" I said angrily. "Sorry.." they said. I sighed in relieved.
"By the way, thank you for saving my life from that jerk" I thanked them with a smile.

Jungkook's POV
I don't know why I feel like saving and protecting Kim from others. I have Tzuyu but, Kim made me like this and having feelings for her. What's wrong with me? "Mianhae.... umm... that is... my... ex-boyfriend?" she said slowly. "WHAT?!" all of us shouted. Her ex-boyfriend? I can't believe this! She's a 'nerd' and could get a nice looking boyfriend like that?! Pfft... that guy just cheat on her. She deserve me better. Wait what?

"By the way, thank you for saving my life from that jerk" she thanked us with a smile. The smile that I like to see. Omfg Jungkook, get in mind! "Your welcome, Kim" I said. "So, lets head back to the dorm?" V asked. "Sure" Namjoon said. "Bye Kim!" All of us said, waving goodbye. "Goodbye too" she said and waved back.

It was awkwardly quiet the whole way back to our dorm until someone finally spoke up. "That's the first time I heard you say her name in front of her" Jin said with a smirked. "Shut up" I said coldly. "Oh come on. I could feel that you like her. Spit it out already" Suga said. "Who does he like? Who's the 'her' you guys talking about?" a voice said which startle us. Who? We turned our backs and clearly saw.....

_____________________________
Hello hello and hello!!! I am back from the dead and finally FREE FROM EXAMINATION AND ITS OVERRRRR!! So, here's the next update and sorry for the long wait haha *nervous laugh*. This chapter is kinda long though and I just realise that 😂. Also, wish that I get good grades too ^_^.

Tankiu for those who read,vote and comment. I'm glad and thankful for that. I wrote this story for a long time but had to draft it cause I didn't want my parents to see it lol😂⚠. Once again, tankiu and next update will be release in no time! Fighting!

Saranghae~♡

Sincerely,
Author-nim ;-; 🍑