Chapter 13

Recap: Did he just read my mind? I tiredly lay back on my bed and drifted to sleep.
__________________________________
Kim's POV
I woke up with the sunlight beamed through my window. I sat up and tidy my bed. "Luckily its Saturday" I said as I walked to the bathroom.

I took 5 minutes to bath and put on my clothes. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. In my surprised, I opened the fridge and saw nothing inside. "Shit, I forgot I ran out of food" I said as I facepalm myself. I sighed. Maybe I'll just eat breakfast at my favourite cafe. I ran to my room and change into my sweater,black jeans and my shoes.

I opened my door and walk out. Before that, I lock it. I always remember to lock it. I walked to the cafe which is, Nature Cafe. I like studying here too cause its quiet, cozy and very casual. It made comfortable. I reached the cafe and went inside. As I walk to the counter, I saw a familiar group of boys sitting at the corner. I just ignore it and who cares.

"Welcome to Nature Cafe, may I take yo--" the cashier stop as she saw me. "You came again Kim!" she said excitedly nearly screaming. "Shh. People are staring at us" I said. "Oops. Sorry. So, just as usual?" she asked. "Actually, nope. I'll take wafers with chocolate and peanut inside and a hot chocolate with whipped cream, please" I said while seeing the menu on the counter. "Alright, that will be 15,000 won" she said while pressing the cash machine (idk what is it called) I gave her the money and took my receipt from her. I chose a table to sit while waiting for my order to come.

Well, luckily I brought my earbuds with me. I took it out and listen to 'EXO- Overdose'. That's my fav music but, not only that. As I listen to the music, I stared outside the window thinking about the past I've been through all this time. I didn't realise that a tear fell from my eyes, flowing to my cheeks slowly. I wiped it off after my food arrived.

Jungkook's POV
"Hey guys. Lets eat breakfast at Nature Cafe" Jin said while scratching the back of his neck.
"Why?" V asked. "Umm...the fridge is...empty...." he replied slowly. "Jhope..." Namjoon said, sending him a glare. Jhope looks at Namjoon, acting innocent. "Don't act like nothing happen. I know you're the one who ate all the food" Namjoon said. Bruh.

"Eyy, you can't just blame me for eating it without proving it" Jhope said, while crossing his arms. "I know it was you, Jhope" I said. "Prove it" he replied confidently. "It was last night. I was half asleep and saw you sneak to the kitchen, eating all the leftovers in the fridge. Don't act innocent, sunshine" I explained in one breath. He just kept quiet.

"Guess he got caught" Suga said, half awake. "Fine fine. I lose" Jhope finally gave up. All of us laughed and went to the cafe. We ordered our dish and find a table. "Why did you eat all the foods Jhope? You better be telling" Jin said angrily. "Aishh...Don't be mad, eomma. You'll get old if you get angry all the time" Jhope said jokingly. Jin smacked him behind the head and all of us laughed at their childish attitude.

Our breakfast came and all of us ate. While eating, a familiar customer walked in the cafe. I saw the person, I blinked my eyes a few times. It was Kim. What is she doing here? To eat of course Jungkook. Use your brain. She saw us but kinda ignore it and went to the counter. "You came again Kim!" we heard the cashier girl said, enough for us to hear. "Shh. People are staring at us" Kim said.
I look around and some people are staring. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat. My food is more important.

I saw her finding a table and sat down. She took out her earbuds and listen to some music. I stared at her without realising how long I looked at her, admiring her beautiful face thinking how she look like without her glasses on, those pinkish lips, the way she smile to others, her pretty brownish eyes. She looks perfect the way she is. "Jungkook. Earth to Jungkook" someone called my name. I blinked a few times. "Uhh... huh? Yes?" I said eyeing back at the others. "Ooo... someone's staring at Kim earlier" Jimin said with a smirk. "Shut up" I said coldly. "Aww.... our maknae is being cold" V said, pretended to cry.

"Say the truth, Jungkook. Do you like her?" Suga asked. The others looked at me too, waiting for my respond. "Why would I like her if I had Tzuyu already? Tzuyu is more beautiful than her" I said trying to avoid eye contact with one of them. All of them just hummed and talk about other random things. The truth is, Kim is more beautiful. Am I having feelings towards Kim? What have you done to me Kim Song? To make me having 'strange' feelings to you. Am I starting to like you, Kim?
_______________________________
OMO!!! DID JUNGKOOK HAD FEELINGS TOWARDS KIM?? What's gonna happen next you think? Kim liking him too or not feeling the same as he does? Who knows right?

So, maybe I'll be NOT updating this story for another 2 weeks again T_T. Don't worry, if I had free time, I promise to update it again.

Q:Why I won't be updating for another 2 weeks?
A: I had an upcoming exam next week (in my country) which is on Friday, 18 August. Pray for me :)

So, this is the next update for TODAY!! Please read, vote or comment~ I'll appreciate it and tankiu too~🌌
Saranghae~♡♡ ❤