My Brothers Bestfriend 16

When I wake up the sun is glaring and I'm too hot. Caleb's arms are wrapped around me too tightly. I groan and open my eyes, blinking to get use to the light.

I sit up and glance down at him, and even though his eyes are closed I know he's awake. I tug at his arms to try and release myself but his grip is too strong. I see a smirk form before he quickly tries to hide it and I giggle.

When he doesn't move again I lean down so that my lips are nearly touching his. I hover there for a moment, never letting my lips touch his. His response is almost immediate; he opens his eyes and grins up at me boyishly. "Good morning,"

"Good Morning," I laugh. And then I'm falling as Caleb changes our position and I find myself laying trapped underneath him.

"Well Morning," He says suggestively, a smirk on his face. God he's so sexy, I nearly drop dead. I run my hands through his hair and tug on the strands gently. His eyes darken and he pushes himself against me, allowing me to feel how turned on he is. "You do this to me,"

I blush horribly but Caleb doesn't stop to tease me as he slams his lips down against my own, claiming my mouth so quickly and surely that I haven't a second to process what's happening.

"Wait!" I exclaim, pulling away.

"I'm sorry," His eyes widen and he leans back slightly. "I should have asked if I could kiss you,"

"It's not that," I squeak, blushing again. "I should definitely have bad morning breath,"

He chuckles loudly. "I don't care about damn morning breath," He shakes his head before wiggling his eyebrows. "That won't stop me,"

"You're incorrigible," I giggle.

He smirks down at me. "Don't use your big words, Kase, you know I can't keep up,"

And then he's kissing me again and I'm trying to get him to open his mouth but he's refusing. I bite down on his bottom lip again but he doesn't relent. Laughing into the kiss, I move my hands to his hard chest and he tenses slightly. I massage him gently before trailing them lower and slipping them beneath his shirt, letting my fingers play with his snail trail. He still doesn't open his mouth, so I tug on the waist of his pants and he moans, allowing me to finally slip my tongue into his mouth.

"You're playing dirty," He gasps into the kiss.

"There's no rules," I giggle.

"I believe you're the one who's incorrigible," He mocks, pulling away from me and jumping off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I pout, slightly lightheaded. I suddenly become self conscious. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Don't be silly," He rolls his eyes. "It's nearly twelve and Jacob will be up soon,"

"Damn," I sigh and watch as he tries to fix his hair after having my hands through it. "I definitely need to have a shower,"

"Wish I could join," He smirks. "Meet you downstairs, babe," He leans down and pecks my lips slowly. "Miss you already,"

I blush from his words and watch as he leaves, closing the door behind him. I'm so in love with that boy.

I jump out of bed and have a quick shower before throwing on a pair of baggy tracksuit pants and a black singlet. Today is calling for me to be lazy.

I check my mobile but of course nobody loves me. I decide I can't prolong seeing my brother any longer and exit my room. I'm surprised to come face to face with Jacob on the landing and I feel my eyes go wide as I stare at him and he at me. I wasn't this prepared!

"What's wrong with you?" He finally asks and I'm glad to realise that no, Caleb hasn't told him about anything that's happened in the last few days.

"Nothing," I grin and try to hide my relief; I worried for nothing. I ruffle his hair. He has bags under his eyes and his lips are dry. I laugh, shaking my head. "Oh dear brother, how you never learn,"

He groans and flips me off, making me giggle again.