My Brothers Bestfriend 37

I wait beside the couch impatiently, willing Caleb to hurry up and fucking wake.

Stefanie insisted she'd stay with Kasey. She's really anxious about keeping our relationship from her best friend, and I'm pretty sure as soon as my sister wakes, Stefanie is going to lay it all out in the open for her.

And I'm actually fucking scared.

I thought I was tough, I thought I didn't care what my sister would think or say, but holy crap, I actually do.

I'm worried that she will be seriously annoyed with me.

There have been a few incidents over the recent years where people who pretended to be Kasey's friends all used her to get to me.

I knew that.

It was very obvious to recognise the signs.

The sleepovers were always at our house; at school, they would always rush over to our vehicle; they would always insist on hanging out anywhere in the house but in Kasey's room - the lounge room, the kitchen, on the back patio; they would always wear skimpy clothing; the list was nearly endless.

But Kasey is a little more... Trusting than I am. She's way too nice to sense the bad in people immediately, so I found myself constantly having to exploit those friends who were all fake to her.

And so I pursed them.

It wasn't very hard, either. They all fell immediately; willingly; and by sleeping with every single one of them, it opened Kasey's eyes to what each of them actually wanted from her;

Me.

But she hasn't had any fake friends like that in a while.

Stefanie always has Kasey at her house. Stef always invites my sister away with her family. Stefanie waits for Kasey at their lockers at school. When they're here, they're usually locked away in Kasey's room with music or a movie on, loud as fuck. Stefanie dresses more modestly than nearly every girl I know.

She's just real.

And I'm really worried that her and I actually sharing a genuine interest in one another, actually wanting to be together, is going to make Kasey mad.

I don't want her to think that Stefanie used her, and I think that's what Stef is mostly worried about too.

But a small part of me knows that my girlfriend and I are being stupid. My little sister loves us both with all of her heart and soul. She will be happy for us.

Right?

From beside me on the couch Caleb groans, and I swivel my head around to face him.

"Caleb?" I ask loudly, not sure if I'd imagined the noise I thought he made. But a moment later his eyes pop open and he's hurriedly rising from the couch. "Sit down!" I scowl at him as I jump up and push down against his shoulders, trying to keep him on the couch. "You're going to make yourself dizzy,"

"I need to get up," He growls at me as he pushes back against me. "I need to see-"

"You need to fucking rest," I snap at him, not needing to hear about him wanting to see my sister.

"I want to fucking see Kasey," He shouts at me, his eyes narrowed with his annoyance at me.

"Calm down," I snap as his fight against my push slackens. "She's still out of it anyway!" I relent and give him this piece of news begrudgingly.

I shouldn't have to explain to him why he can't see her right now, she's my sister so he should just immediately fucking listen to me.

"What?" He asks as he stops struggling altogether, his face one of exhaustion. His eyes are drooping, and I can see that he's really tired. "What time is it? Why isn't she awake?"