My Brothers Bestfriend 41

Stefanie's P.O.V

I'm beyond shocked, and even a little annoyed. Not at Caleb, but at what Caleb suggested. I know he's right, which makes me angry. Jake is seriously a dickhead! Does he honestly believe I think he's using me?

I storm my way out of the kitchen and towards Jake's bedroom. Stomping up the stairs, most likely sounding like an elephant, I slam his bedroom door open. "What the fuck?"

He looks shocked. He'd previously been lying down. Now he sat up straight.

"Stef?" He asks hesitantly.

"Jake!" I splutter. I'm frustrated and annoyed and I can't even find the words to say what I want to.

"What's wrong?" He asks quickly, his eyebrows furrowed with concern.

"You don't want to have sex with me because you think that I think you're using me?" I snap at him.

"W-well," He looks embarrassed as he stutters. "Kind of, more-"

I shove him so that he falls onto the bed, cutting him off. I crawl on top of him and his eyes widen when I straddle him. "You," I say before kissing him. "Are," I kiss him again. "Going," And again.
"To," And again. "Make love," Another one. "To," One more. "Me."

He groans before kissing me back roughly, running his hands down to the hem of my shirt. He lifts it off me, breaking the kiss.

He looks into my eyes before breaking the long gaze and kissing me again. His tongue trails along my bottom lip and I open my mouth for him after he bites down softly. I can't help but moan into the kiss.

He brings his hands up to the back of my bra and unclasps it, leaving my top half bare. I hear my bra give an almost in-audible plunk on the floor before I'm distracted as he changes our positions; him now on top of me.

I run my hands up under his top, feeling his abs before I take it off for the second time today. He moans as I massage his stomach, and he suddenly pulls his lips away. I was about to complain until I realize he's planting small kisses all along my jaw, down my neck, past my collarbone, and down to my chest, in between my boobs. I moan as he licks me there, causing my body to heat up even more.

Jacob's POV

I trail kisses down along her skin, from her mouth to her collarbone, where I stop to slowly lick. She moans and the sound of her moaning makes my erection bigger.

I can't believe after psyching myself into supporting my own choice in not having sex with Stefanie, it's all falling apart, coming down. I wonder how she knew...

All thoughts are lost as Stef tugs on my pants' elastic band. Having her hand that close to my member causes me to groan.

I lift myself up as she pulls them off impatiently. I pull my tongue in and graze my lips against her skin, moving towards her boobs. She sucks in a breath as I reach her right breast and run my tongue around her nipple in a circular motion.

She grabs my head gently and brings her fingers through my hair, tugging on a few strands. I let out a moan.

I decide I've finally built up enough pleasure in her, and I finally lick her nipple. She once again sucks in a breath of air, and then as I put my mouth full on her, and start to suck, she lets out a huge moan.

Wasting no time whatsoever, I trace my hand down her stomach and to her jean shorts, pulling at them roughly.

Finally pulling them off, I spin us back around with her on top of me. I look up into her brown eyes, and the love I see makes me feel warm; peaceful.

"Stefanie..."

I moan her name after she breaks the contact and puts her mouth to my left nipple. She later continues further down, causing me to shudder at the feel of her mouth so close...

I forget that thought; I didn't want her to be uncomfortable at all.

I groan once she starts taking off my boxers, but as she does, she runs her hand down my hard penis.

I suddenly can't take the need for her anymore, and I voice my thoughts.

"Stef... I need you!"

She spins off me, but pulls me with her so that I fall on top of her.

"Take me."

She whispers in my right ear as she brings my hands down to her front, helping me to take off her g-string.

I take them off and instantly I bring my penis to her entrance.

"You're sure?"

I ask her, giving her a chance to back out.

"Of course!"

She smiles up at me, and with that, I push inside of her, letting out a moan as I do.

I then realize Stef's pain, and instantly I push my lips to hers, giving her a passionate kiss, making her forget about the momentary pain as I continue to push my manhood inside of her.

Finally she starts to moan in pleasure, and as she wraps her legs around my waist, I thrust in harder and deeper, making it feel like ecstasy for me.

"Jake!"

It's like music to my ears as I listen to her moaning my name.

I push in a few more times before we both reach our climax together.

"I love you,"

She smiles at me as I thrust into her once more before getting off and falling onto the bed next to her, breathing heavy.

"I love you too, Stef."

I pull her into my arms as I feel sleep slowly creeping up on me.

Kasey's P.O.V

"Finally! They're done!"

I sigh in thankfulness as Caleb laughs, shaking his head.

"You know, we're probably just as loud... Maybe louder."

I instantly blush. He chuckles, jumping off the counter and coming over to the kitchen.

"You know,"

He starts as he takes a position between my legs. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm so glad that I told you to kiss me that day... It was the best thing that ever happen to me.

He pauses for a moment as my blush increases.

"Correction, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Thanks."

I whisper to him.

"You too. You know I love you, yes?"

I ask him seriously as he nods his head.

"As I love you."

He kisses me with such a passion that I instantly let out a moan.