My Brothers Bestfriend 68

------KASEY'S P.O.V!------

I looked up at him, my eyes pleading, my voice doing the same. "Matt. Matthew, please. I know you're in shock, but I need you to help me ou-AHHH!" Another sharp pain came and I felt my little man kick my belly. I stayed where I was on the ground, my legs spread out and my arms on my belly.

I looked up to see that Matthew was gone. Just went and gone. I looked around desperately, and I new I wouldn't be able to get up and walk anywhere, even crawl. But even with this thought, I tried to drag my bottom along the dirty ground but it was no use.

I whipped my head around towards the right side of the backstreet when I heard a loud rumbling noise. I looked up to see an old commodore heap heading straight for me. My heartbeat picked up even more then before, if that was even possible. "STOP!" I yelled, and to my surprise it did. I let out a shrill of pain and I closed my eyes as I bit my bottom lip, trying to stop the yelling.

Suddenly I was being picked up, and I felt the pain as I was, even though it was ever-so-gently. I looked up and away from the ground - which I had been trying to concentrate on to keep from thinking of the pain - and up at a worried Matthew. "Matt," I managed to breathe out through the air I had left, for my breaths were now ragged. "Oh, Matt how I love you!"

------MATTHEW'S P.O.V!------

I put her in the backseat and fussed over her buckle. "Matthew!" Even though she had lack of air I could still hear the annoyance in her voice. Nonetheless, I continued to try. After a number of failed attempts, she finally told me, "It won't fit, anyway!" I felt like a dickhead, and nodded my head. "Right... Then hold on, okay? Just don't-" "COMMON!" She screamed at me in pain.

I jumped out of the back of my car and into the front seat. "KASEY!" I yelled at her, not really meaning to, more-so that it came out in a panic. "Where's your phone? Quick!" I asked her and she grunted, half in what I'm guessing was pain, half annoyance. "I don't have it. DRIVE!" I took off immediately. I multi-tasked as I grabbed hold of my phone on the dashboard. "What's Caleb's number?" I asked Kasey impatiently. I looked at her from my side view mirror and could tell she was in horrible pain by the way she was biting her bottom lip and squinting her eyes, focusing hard on nothing.

"042 378 290," She told me in a whisper. I dialed it and pressed call. On the third ring, just as I swerved a motorbike, he answered. "Hello?" He sounded unsure, probably because of my private number. "It's Matthew. These are the rules; no yelling, no accusing." I heard his breathing fasten before I heard him growl. "Do you have Kasey?" He spat through the phone. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU? NO ACCUSING!" I yelled at him through the phone.

"Matthew, hurry up an-UHHHH!" She couldn't continue her sentence, because just like the last time, her control slipped, causing her to let out a yell. "WAS THAT KASEY?" Caleb yelled at me. "I also said no yelling!" I paused and put the phone down as we passed a police car. "Yes, it was Kasey, and yes, she's in pain. No, not from my doings, from your baby's. She's going into labor, you might want to meet us at the ER." With that said I hung up and chucked my phone onto the passenger seat.

I lent over the back and looked at Kasey. "Five more minutes, Kasey. Hold on. Just five." I told her before turning back around. My eyes went huge and my heart practically jumped out of my chest as I saw that we were running through a red light, and just in front of us was a taxi, beeping it's horn like there was no tomorrow.

I undone my seat belt, knowing it was too late and jumped in the backseat. "WHAT ARE YOU DO-" I jumped on top of Kasey, holding my weight off of her but pushing myself against her enough so that I could hopefully protect her; at least a little. "I'm sorry, Kasey. Forgive me." I whispered and kissed her forehead.

------KASEY'S P.O.V!------

"I'm sorry, Kasey. Forgive me." He whispered as he kissed my forehead. That's all I felt before the car was suddenly being pushed and slammed by something, and I was thrown back into the seat viciously, my head then slamming against the window/ I managed to put my arms around my belly, on top of Matthew's, before I felt absolutely nothing.