My Brothers Bestfriend 26

We both pull away from one another when we can't suppress the need for air any longer. We both breath heavily, staring at one another with stupid grins on our faces.

"Kase," Caleb mutters, his breathing still uneven. He leans down and presses his nose against mine, and my body warms with anticipation and my nose begins to tingle.

I push my lips back against his eagerly and he groans, moving his with a sudden purpose. I shiver at the contact, my whole body breaking out with goosebumps.

He roughly bites my bottom lip, his hands running the length of my body and I moan loudly into his mouth. It sends him crazy and he picks me up like earlier, using the wall to support us. His hands remain firmly gripping my ass and I jump when he pinches it.

"Payback for earlier," He whispers as his lips break free from mine and begin to attack my neck. I throw my head back against the wall so that he has more room, his lips sending me into a moaning frenzy. "We have to stop,"

"Why can't we be late?" I ask him seriously.

"You will be the death of me," He groans, his voice thick with lust. He releases his hold on me, safely returning me to my feet. "We can't be irrational, we need to factor in your brother,"

"Damn I hate it when you're right," I mutter before turning away from him and staring in the bathroom mirror. I don't want to be tempted by looking at him.

"Who would have ever thought that you wouldn't mind being late to school," Caleb muses aloud, his eyes full of humour. "Two days ago you'd have been crying about your flawless record,"

"I ruined that yesterday," My eyes find his through the mirror and I grin at him. "Now I have no cause not to be a rebel,"

"If it weren't for Jacob," He says as he wraps his arms around my waist and cuddles me from behind, resting his head in the crook of my neck. "I'd give in to your needy demands,"

I laugh at him before shrugging away from him. He stares at me with a pout on his face but I shake my head. "No. C'mon, you're the one who said I needed to get ready,"

"Yeah but-"

"Nope," I smirk. "Out so I can shower,"

"So the offer for me to join you has been revoked?" He frowns, scratching his chin, and I can't tell if he's serious or if he's joking.

"For now," I chuckle before reaching for the hem of my singlet. I slowly pull it over my head. "I'm stripping,"

"And I'm watching," He fires back as he leans against the doors' archway, folding his arms and smirking.

"Oi! Kasey! Caleb!" Jacob's frustrated voice sounds from downstairs. "Where are you guys?"

Caleb winces and kicks off the wall, shrugging. "I don't think you have time for a shower babe,"

"I'm sorry you have to lie to him," I mutter as I lead the way back into my bedroom. "I'll work something out soon, I'll tell him soon. I'm just worried about his reaction,"

"It's okay," Caleb shrugs. "Where's this coming from?"

"I can tell you're uncomfortable around him or whenever he's mentioned," I explain as I take my bra off.

I don't care that Caleb's in here because it's nothing he hasn't seen. I put on a fresh one and then shrug into a black long sleeved shirt before looking back up at him.

"Did you have to?" He pouts, staring at the bra that's on the floor. "How am I meant to go downstairs with a hard on?"

I giggle loudly. "Sorry! I'm on a time limit," I shrug before pulling on some light blue jeans. "Anyway, about Jacob. I'm sorry I'm making you lie to him. Well, evade the truth anyway,"