My Brothers Bestfriend 66

------KASEY'S P.O.V!------

I was blindfolded and then led somewhere... All I know is that we're somewhere near flowers, because I could smell them. Also there were a few steps... Four or five maybe. But I still had no clue whatsoever where we were.

"Watch your step, Kace." Caleb muttered and I did as he said. I was taken into a room of some sort, and immediately I thought of Caleb's house, or room. It smelt like his cologne; beautiful. I breathed in a big gulp of air and smiled. I could hear Jacob and Stefanie whispering somewhere, and they sounded as excited as I felt.

"Stop right here, beautiful." I immediately stopped and waited patiently. I felt someone moving and then I felt presence just in front of me. Suddenly I was being kissed, and as if it wasn't as obvious as ever who it was, the millions of shocks confirmed it all. I kissed Caleb back, running my hands through his hair as his right arm rubbed up and down my back and his left cupped my face. It soon turned into a make out session, and boy was I enjoying it! But of course, 'almost all good things come to an end' I thought stubbornly to myself as Caleb pulled away.

"I love you." I whispered, and he told me back. "I love you." He felt the need to emphasize both the 'I' and the 'you'. "I know." I grinned as I said this and he chuckled.

"Are you ready for your big surprise?" He whispered to me, and though I was sure he wasn't trying to seduce me, his voice was too husky for his own good, and it was working, no matter his intentions. A dirty thought came to my mind... BIG surprise...

"Uhhhh..." I managed to splutter out, and I heard Jake burst out in laughter as Stef sent herself into a fit of giggles. Caleb was quiet for only five seconds before he chuckled; deep and booming. I'm pretty sure I dribbled. "Definitely, Kasey." I could imagine him winking as he paused. "Just AFTER I show you my gift." "Hurry." I said in a small voice before I blushed deeply.

------CALEB'S P.O.V!------

I instantly went hard when I realized what Kasey was thinking. I chuckled along with the others and she slightly blushed. "Definitely, Kasey." I paused and winked, but then felt like a dickhead when I remembered she couldn't see. "Just AFTER I show you my gift." I emphasized the 'after'. She looked gorgeous as she nibbled her bottom lip nervously. I wish that was my lip she was biting on. "Hurry." It came out her mouth in a whisper, and I couldn't help but groan and step closer to her.

"Uh, we'll just be back later. Tell us if you love the surprise!" Stef taunted and grabbed a very amused looking Jake by the arm, dragging him out. "At least make it to the bedroom." He muttered to me quietly with an eye roll. Maybe we'll make it. I looked back at Kasey and she looked like she was arguing with herself in her head. She's still biting that lip; maybe I won't make it.

"Kace." I breathed out shakily as I put my arms around her waist. She slowly brought her hands up and found my face easily enough. She felt along it, running her hands over all my features. Her hands stopped at my slightly parted lips, and she slowly put one of her fingers in my mouth. I watched as her face formed a smile, and I slowly wrapped my tongue around her finger. As weird as it sounds, it was actually a very sexy moment.

She slowly removed her now wet finger, but left it resting against my lips. I kissed it and continued my way; kissing along her finger, in her palm and down her wrist, moving onto her arm. I kissed her shoulder, licking every now and then. Her moaning my name encouraged me, and when I got to her neck I sucked, harder and faster then I ever have to anyone. "Ahhhh," She let out a long moan as I'd finally finished. She now had a huge, red and throbbing hickey. I smirked at it; now everyone knew she was mine... As if it wasn't so obvious already.

I continued my way up her neck and to her jaw, her chin, and finally her lips. I hovered there, not moving, making her suffer. My hands both rested on the small of her back, sometimes wondering down further to her ass, squeezing every now and then. "Caaaaaaaay," She sighed and moaned at the same time. This only turned my smirk into a full blown smile. "P-please?" She whispered out. "Please what?" I whispered back, taunting her like Stef had done just before to the both of us. "Please, kiss me." I chuckled slightly before pecking her.

"You're driving me crazy!" She groaned before ripping off her blindfold. She didn't take a second to look around; she jumped straight for me... As well as she could with her eight month pregnant belly. She struggled a little but finally managed to wrap her arms around my neck. She kissed me without asking, without permission; and I kissed her back. I moved my hands to her back yet again and hung onto her as best I could without hurting her or discomforting her.

She nibbled my bottom lip and I moaned her name. And again. "Kaaaysiee," My hands moved to her ass slowly, and when they got their I squeezed her again before slapping her. She jumped apart from me, and I realized I must of scared er. She had her hand over her heart and her eyes were wide. "Caleb," She breathed out. "You scared the fuck out of me!" She panted and I laughed. "You get scared at such little things!" I teased her and she stuck her tongue out. But suddenly she froze, and her tongue stayed out and exposed.

"Kasey..?" I asked her, unsure. I edged closer to her and stuck my tongue out too, connecting them. I licked her tongue but she didn't respond, her eyes only wondered. I completely soaked her tongue with my saliva, and she finally spluttered. "Ewwww!" She laughed and I smirked. But then she stopped again and stepped away from me. And then I realized; her present!

------KASEY'S P.O.V!------

I was stood in a large yet cozy lounge room. It's carpet was a nice, modern fluffy white, and it's three-seater couch was a beautiful chocolate brown. There were two armchairs, matching the three-seater. There was a beautiful midnight black T.V stand that held a plasma screen, which was hooked up to a play station 2, a wii and a DVD player. There were pictures; my dad with Jake and I, then one of Stef, Caleb, Jake and me, and another one of Caleb's parents. Between the T.V stand and the couch was a glass coffee table. And that was all that was in this room.

I slowly backed out of the room and went into the next room. I noticed it was the kitchen. Equipped with everything; a toaster, a kettle, a fridge. I opened some cupboards and the fridge to find it stocked with food, pots and pans, cutlery and crockery. What is this?

I continued on and made my way back out of the marble kitchen. The next room I went into was a laundry, which also had the essential things in it. Washing machine and dryer. There was a bathroom next to the laundry, and next to the bathroom a toilet; it was gorgeous. It all matched, the colours and designs. I was sure I had a huge smile on my face as I headed up the stairs, skipping the backyard which looked huge. I was aware that Caleb was following me.

The first room I went to was a normal sized bedroom with a walk-in-robe. It was painted just a plain white, and it had a double bed situated in the middle of the room, with two side tables on each side. There was a lamp and a set of brown drawers, and that was all. I yet again backed out and headed for the room across the hall.

My eyes went huge and tears came instantly as I realized this was a nursery. It was simple and plain, but still beautiful. The walls were painted a baby light blue and there was a baby cot up against the far wall. There was a changing bay by the window with nailed in shelves on the wall above it. That was all. "It's not much; it's just, I thought you'd like to be here when we decorated our little mans room." Caleb finally spoke from behind me. He managed to put both his arms around me and placed his hands on my big baby belly. My heart started beating uncontrollably fast.

"This... This is ours?" it came out in a whisper and Caleb chuckled. "All ours." He whispered back and I grinned. "But this isn't the best part, common..." He took my right hand and pulled me out of the room. He led me down the hallway where there was another door down the end. He opened the door and we walked in. "This," He paused and came and put his arms around me again. He kissed my nose as I gazed at the big main bedroom in front of us. "This is ours Kasey." I looked into his eyes and the urge came back.

I pushed my lips to his yet again and moaned as he bit down on my lip. I pulled away and mumbled on his lips, "Ours?" I asked again and he chuckled. "All ours." He repeated before I led him over to the big king sized bed up against the wall in the center of the room.