My Brothers Bestfriend 44

------JACOBS P.O.V!------

I watched Moei in slow motion as he dug into his pocket, pulling out with him a knife. I felt my breathe catch in my throat as I staggered back a little. What the fuck?! What is wrong with people these days? No one ever uses the good old fists anymore, because someone has to be tough and bring in a knife or gun.

My eyes widened the slightest while he showed me an evil glare as he brought back his hand with the knifes blade heading straight for my stomach. I wanted to move, run away or even pull my fist back on him, but none of that would help now; it was too late.

I closed my eyes and listened to the soft sobs of my sister, and then her choked out warning as she saw what was happening... What was going to happen. Hopefully this would only hospitalize me, and not... K-Kill me. [A:N/ Awww! How sad, but cute, still sad though! He stuttered in his thoughts! Ahh naws! :(.]

And that's when I heard it... "STEF, NO!" Caleb yelled out from somewhere behind me, and immediately it got my attention. What was Stefanie doing, is she okay? I suddenly opened my eyes; realizing that the knife should have been peirced right through me by now... And when I did I felt my heart drop, and my body freeze. It was hard to breathe as I looked at the back of Stefs head; Stef wasn't moving...

Suddenly I felt air return to me as I stepped around Stef and punched a proud looking Moei in the side of his head, shocking him. He stumbled back and grabbed his head as he groaned in pain. But I didn't stop there, no fucking way!

I punched him again, this time to the stomach, and again to the head. He fell down to the ground and I went in for access to his nose. Punching him with all my might, I was sure I heard his nose click, telling me it was broken. Good! I felt people trying to pull me off; teachers, I realized as I heard them yelling at me to stop, back away. But I didn't need to be told again, I was finished with him.

"Fuck you, you shit piece of SCUM!" I spat in his face, before punching him in the eye. Okay, now I was done. I got off of him and spun around to see a bunch of students crowded around me but I didn't give it a second thought as I pushed through them to see an even bigger crowd, which told me Stef would be in there. I pryed kids out of the way, even punching one guy... Shit I think he was one of my mates! Oh well.

Finally I got in, only to be pushed out by a paramadic. "What the fuck, dude let me in!" I yelled in his face. "No can do, sorry Sir." Pft, he didn't look sorry! "Move the fuck out of the way before I do to you what I did to that fuckhead over there. Now." I told him as I stepped forward; showing him I was serious. He looked like he was thinking about it, but he finally decided yes when somewhere behind him, someone breathed out my name in a hoarse whisper. "J-Jake..." I pushed the paramediac out of the way as I ran over to Stef who was laying on a stretcher. I felt my eyes tear up as I looked down at her stomach, covered in blood, and, ugh! I couldn't look anymore as I tore my eyes away.

"Stef!" I blurted out through my tears and sobs. "Why? You're such a stubborn girl!" I joked with her as she rolled her eyes. She was wearing a breathing mask as the paramediacs were speaking in their language about Stefs wound, now hovering over it. I turned my attention back to Stef, who was watching me intently. "I love you, you know that right?" She asked me... And she was serious? I wiped away the tears from my face as I frowned at her. "How could I not know? You jumped infront of a madman who had a knife! If that's not love then it's stupidity!" I faintly smiled at her as she let out a raspy chuckle.

I got down on my knees so as to be closer to her. She turned her head to look at me and I put my forehead to hers as best I could around her mask. I then pushed my lips to her cheek, as I told her, "I love you." She smiled as her eyes watered and she suddenly brought her hand up to her mask as she pulled it away. Immediately my hands shot up as I restled her to put it back on. "Stef!" I told her in slight annoyance. "Just, w-wait." She choked out and I found myself waiting for her to do what she needed to.

"C-c-come here?" She asked me and I leaned my head into hers, probably to hear her better... So I thought, until she pushed her lips to mine gently, causing me to groan. I liked her lip as she opened her mouth for me. I quickly roamed her mouth for a mere ten seconds before I pulled away, causing her to pout. I let out a small chuckle as I pushed her mask back onto her face. She breathed in and out fast, proving I was indeed right; she needed that air, not mine.

"How you feeling, seducer?" Caleb popped out of nowhere, coming to the other side of Stefs stretcher. "I'm alright. I'm actually glad I did that." She looked at me and winked, causing me to blush. What the fuck, man? I never blush! Caleb chuckled as he asked, "You're glad you seduced him?" He raked his right eyebrow questioningly. "Y-yup!" She stuttered out, as she took in a big gulp of air. "Are you okay?" I asked her as I stood up. She nodded her head, and as she did I remembered my sister.

"Caleb! Where's Kasey?" I asked him as he looked at me with a weird face. "Oh. I swear there's something wrong with that girl..." He started and my heart dropped, as did my arms. "She's always fainting... But right now she's over there, asleep on a stretcher. Dayna's with her." He told me and I had the urge to go and see her, make sure she really is alright. "Behind their ambulance truck?" I asked him, and he nodded. I looked back to Stef. "Stefanie... I'm gonna go and check on Kasey, ok? I'll be back in a few minutes. I love you." I told her as I kissed her nodding forehead. "I love you too." She whispered as I walked away.

Only now when I was walking away from our scene, which I thought was private, did I realize the whole student body was watching and listening in on us. I walked past them, slapping josh's back on my way. "Sorry, mate. I knew I hit someone, but I didn't know who." I explained as I looked at his slowly bruising face. It seemed like eveyone was now watching us. "Dude, I understand. I'll call you tonight." He came in for a man hug as he now slapped my back. I nodded and then walked away, only to stop at the principal. He was watching Stef with a sad and hurt expression.

He was the only one who wasn't watching me; even the teachers were watching me! I groaned aloud. "Sir, how about you start getting everyone to class?" I asked pointedly. "Oh, yes, yes! Common everybody!" The principal snapped out of his guilt and rushed everyone back into the building. I sighed as I once again as I headed off towards Kasey.

Getting nearer to the other side of the ambulance truck, I heard girls laughing. I guess Kasey's awake. I rounded the corner to see Dayna and my sister both sitting up on the stetcher, and Dayna had her arm slung casually over Kasey, as she whispered something in her ear, which was causing my sister to laugh. I smiled as I walked over to them. I decided to be mean like I use to be and said, "Hey Kay! How're you feeling? Oh hey! Dayna yeah? The one that likes Josh?" I smiled innocently as Kaseys eyes light up and she litterly jumped in my arms. "Whoah there tiger!" I laughed as she chuckled.

I looked over at the now blushing Dayna and smirked, raising both my eyebrows. She looked away from me as I put my sister back on her stretcher. I gave Dayna a hug as well, and as I did I whispered in her ear, though loud enough for Kay to hear. "Don't worry; he told me he likes you. Your secret is safe with me." I laughed as she went more red. I just shook my head and concentrated back on Kasey.

"H-how is she?" She squeaked out and immediately my insides turned. Dayna and my little sister were looking at me with hurt and sympathy; but I didn't want sympathy. "She's strong... How about you, how you doing? I shifted the attention to something more comfortable. "Oh, I'm fine! But Caleb thinks there's something wrong with me... Maybe there is, I mean I'm always fainting and what-not, but it's just that I was worried for you, didn't you hear me warning you? It doesn't matter now though..." She rambled on sadly. "Ummm, I didn't get all of that speedy mc speed!" I joked as she laughed.

"Hey dude, they're ready to take Stef to the hospital, she wants us all to ride with her, but they said only two can go... And I wanna stay with Kace." Caleb said as he rounded the corner toward us, taking my sister into a hug. "Alright, Dayna and I wi go, and we'll meet you there. Whenever this one gets free come to the hospital and I'll text you where we're at." He only nodded as he kissed my baby sister. I pointedly looked away, eugh!

I gave my sister a hug after Dayna did and gave Cay a man hug before heading back around to Stef.