My Brothers Bestfriend 60

(TWO MONTHS LATER!)

------KASEYS P.O.V!------

I sat impatiently in the waiting room of the hospital while Caleb traced never ending patterns on the back of my hand. I watched as Jacob put his money for what was probably the fifth time into a vending machine that just would not accept it and continuesly spat it back out at him. I was now four months pregnant, and as I waited for my schedualed checkup, I was wondering... Do I want to know the sex of my baby?

Jacob finally came back over to us and I couldn't help myself, I just had to laugh at his dissapointed face. "What did you want, anyway?" I asked him after I'd done laughing. "A packet of chicken chips." He said bitterly before I rolled my eyes. "Watch and learn." I told him as I stood up and vacated my comfy chair. In two seconds I had not only one packet of chicken chips, but three. I grinned as I chucked a pack to each of the shocked boys.

"But... What?" Caleb spluttered and I shrugged my shoulders. "It's easy. You just don't have the good money." I joked with Jake but he still looked confuesed. I rolled my eyes again and said, "That's also simple," I sat back down. "You just have to put your hand in the slot and grab your item before it hits the weight, then the machine registers you haven't received your whatever, and gives you another." I shrugged my shoulders again and the boys both looked dumbstruck.

"Ms. Kasey Bishop?" A lady asked the patients in the room and I stood up. She smiled at me and waited for Jale, Cay and I before leading us into a small room not too far away. I was told to lye down and as soon as I did the lady went into nurse mode. "Alright, I'm your nurse; just call me Kelly. Are you the father?" She asked Jake and he almost chocked on the few chiken chips he was eating. "N-No! Brother!" The nurse looked embarrassed and I quickly said, "No, don't worry about it! It's fine, Caleb over there is the father." I inclined my head to a still laughing Caleb. "Er, right. Sorry! Um, anyway, pull up your top for me Kasey, we'll get straight to it." I nodded and pulled my top up enough for her to comfortably access my baby bump, which was getting bigger by what felt like every second.

Caleb took hold of my hand as the nurse put on the cold jelly like thing and rubbed it all over. I looked towards the screen just as she put the cord to my belly, as did the others. She showed us the babys face, then feet, and everything between. "Right, so will we be finding out the sex of your baby, guys?" She asked us excitedly. I inwardly groaned at having to decide right here and now. I looked at Caleb, who shrugged his shoulders and looked at Jake, who was nodding his head viciously. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Caleb, who squeezed my hand finally and nodded. I smiled at Kelly and nodded my head. "Yes." I whispered.

I held my breath for what felt like ages until she told me, "It's a boy!" And I let out a big breath. A boy. A gorgeous baby boy! I looked at Caleb, a huge smile on my face - so big I could even feel it! His smile was just as huge, and then he leant down and kissed me happily. I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered when he pulled away, "A beautiful baby boy, a beautiful, baby Caleb!" He grinned before pecking me again and again, oh, and again.

------CALEBS P.O.V!------

We'd gotton six copies of the ultrasound, and as we handed them out at home - one for Josh and Dayna, for Stef, Jake, Marcus, Kasey and one for myself - there were squeals of congratulations and fist punches all around. It was a good fifteen minutes of pure happiness and excitment before we all finally settled down around the living room - apart from Marcus, who was going into work. It was silent for a while as we all sat and done our own things. I couldn't tell you what everyone was doin because I was to distracted by Kasey, who sat beside me on the loveseat. She was running her hands over her belly and looking at it with a beautiful smile. I smiled and brought my hand down on top of hers. She looked up at me with a grin and before I could even get the chance to kiss her, Stef had already interupted.

"So Marcus and I got bored before..." She told us all randomly and I furrowed my eyebrows as we all waited for her to continue. "And well, we organized the baby shower. I hope yous don't mind, I set it for the dates and everything yous wanted, the only thing I done was jump to making the invitations a little." Kasey rolled her eyes as we all laughed. "That's cool Stef. So it's next month on the fifth?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Yep! I invited everyone on your list! Oh and I included your brother, because yous forgot him on the list..." Stef continued talking but the only thing I registered was Kasey stiffening in my arms.

My brother is dangerous. He use to get around with the wrong people, always doing the wrong things. Gangs. He use to drink constantly, and then would even sometimes get high before showing up at home around four in the morning. Mum and dad didn't notice this, since they also travelled, but when they decided to stay home for a month because we all hadn't bonded in a while, they realized what was going on. He was kicked out. He still kept in touch with me all the time, but then started to not. When I asked him about it, he always said it was part of the process... Whatever that meant. The last time I heard from him was about six months ago, seven months; right before Kace and I.

"Well Kasey and I are off to go get ready, we're gonna go baby shopping." And without further or more, I took Kaseys hand and pulledher out of the room. "Liar!" She whispered and I rolled my eyes. "Common!" when we reached her - our - room I jumped on her bed and let out a sigh. She done the same as I did and just as I was about to talk, Jake strolled in. "Dude," He nodded his head at me. "Dudette," With another nod at Kasey, he plonked down in the spare space on the bed, filling it. "What are we gonna do about Kale?" He asked and I jumped up on the bed. "W-What?" I asked him with wide eyes and he only sighed... I hope this sighing thing isn't back!

"Caleb." He told me in annoyance. "I knew before my little sister; I live the memory WITH you, I was THERE!" I realized this only as he said it and nodded my head. "Oh." "Well... It's not really a big deal, we're kind of blowing it out of proportion. Let him come." Kasey shrugged her shoulders as she paused. "Besides, with dad and Calebs parents... Well, I doubt he'd rock up drunk, or high... Or both. If he even comes." I nodded my head after a minute, realizing she was right. Jake, "Cha-rue"ed like a gangsta in agreement. I smiled at Kasey and leant over her on the bed, stealing a kiss... But she didn't end it there.

------KASEYS P.O.V!------

I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, begging for entrance, entrance that he wouldn't let me access. I groaned in frustration and pushed my hands up, pulling them through his hair, tugging every now and then. I bit down on his lip and he moaned, giving me, finally, the access I felt like I needed to survive... And just as I did, I was hit in the back of the head with a pillow.

------JACOBS P.O.V!------

I groaned in frustration as I sat there on my sisters bed, her and my best mate oblivious to the fact that I was even here anymore. I looked anywhere but at them, until finally I chanced a glance. I groaned again and looked around for a pillow. I grabbed the closest one and just before I was about to hit Caleb in the head, I thought better of it. He wasn't the one that started it - I mean, in a sense. And so I targeted the mastermind behind it and shoved the pillow at the back of Kaseys head.