My Brothers Bestfriend 51

------KASEYS P.O.V!------

I was seated in the back of the car with Caleb in the passengers seat - we had changed our positions around while waiting for Stef and Jacob to come out - and I was argueing with myself over when and how I should tell Stef. Definately not today; it's her birthday... And besides, I'm not ready.

"Kasey! Kace..." I wonder if Stef will hate me, what with her not being able to have ki- "KASEY!" Someone shook me as they yelled my name, and I was brought back out of my thoughts. "Are you alright?" Stef asked me from the seat next to me, my brother looking back every few seconds in the rearview mirror. "Yeah I'm okay - just feeling a little sick. I might have to skip out on the big rides today." Jake rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the road...

Stef proved more observant when she texted my phone. "You look as white as a ghost..." I sighed slightly as I text her back. "I trully am fine." Is the only thing I could think to write. "I'm your bestfriend, I think I'd know... It's obvious. Besides, you can't lie to a liar!" (A:N/ Me and my sister say this ALL the time... It's kinda our thing! :D.) I stared down at the text thinking. I think I took too long to think because before I knew it, there was another text. "It's fine, you can tell me when you're ready." I sighed in relief.

Fifteen minutes later of loud singing along to the CD's, and a fair few hundred choruses of Happy Birthday, we were finally there. I was now in very good spirits, and as long as I stay away from my evil, caniving brother, then I'm all good, and so is my baby.

Stef brought the tickets while I stood with the boys, looking around in amazement. "Where are Dayna and Josh?" I asked Jake randomly, and he shrugged his shoulders. "You're such an idiot," Stef shook her head, obviously hearing my question and Jakes awesome answer. "They said they'll be here maybe an hour later then us, they had something to do." She rolled her eyes and I realized something. "Oh, so they ARE together?" We headed off towards the back of the amusement park, passing BIG rides that I wouldn't have a clue the name of. "Yup! About, three weeks ago."

I subconsciously thought of my baby, and instantly my hands moved to my stomach, and I've no idea what I was why. Was I trying to protect it? From what, though? I didn't move my hands away from my stomach as I looked over to Caleb, who was looking at me in the same way. We shared a quick look before I looked away, for some reason blushing.

I looked back up and saw Stef looking white, but maybe that was because we were now standing in front of the biggest, fastest ride here, and sure enough she was expected to go on it. O watched as Jake grabbed her and hand and dragged her along, laughing as she violently shook her head. I looked up at Caleb. I gave him a kiss before saying, "It's okay, I need a drink anyway." He smiled after nodding his head, and then pecked me before following after the other two.

I slowly made my way up to the big canteen, food store thingo majiggy. I stopped outside for a while, soaking up the sun, before heading in and under the big shades. "Hey there! How are you? What can I get you on this very fine day?" The perkiest lady you will ever meet served me, abd as she, literally, bounced away to get my pepsie, I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. "Thanks! Might see you later, sometimes I operate the rides!" "Awesome, thanks heaps!" I told her back in my fake hyper, happy, bouncy-like voice. Sorry, but I don't really mix well with perky people... They give me headaches.

I went and sat down next to an old man on a wooden bench and drank my water. He gave me a 'Hello' and a little head nod like most old people, and I smiled as I greeted him back. It was quiet for a while, but not an awkward, 'You're a stranger!' silence, just a nice one. Well, apart from the screaming of people on the rides and excitment all around us.

'Shout it from the rooftops,

Write it on the sky line,

All we had is gone now,

Tell them I was happy,'

I quickly answered my phone and got up, walking away from the man with a quick wave; I didn't want to disturb him. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "Hey! It's me, where are you? Dayna and Josh got here and they went on the ride with Jake and Cay again. I can't get on again, so where are you? I'll go on something with you! Oh wait - I see you, never mind!" Stefs excited voice came through, and before I had time to object, she'd hung up. I sighed as I waited for Stef, and a minute later, she was beside me.

"Common!" She dragged me off before I could even say hello. "Wait, wait, wait!" I called out to her before she could start to line up for the Crazy Coaster - something I definaty couldn't get on. "I-uh, I need the bathroom... It's urgent!" I said once she turned around and was looking at me expectantly. I spun around before quickly walking back towards the canteen toilets.

------STEFS P.O.V!------

I watched as my bestfriend hurried away from me towards the toilets... Somethig serious is bugging her, everytime she looks at me her eyes look like they want to cry. I haven't done anything wrong, have I?

No, I'm pretty sure I haven't... But it's like she's being distant with me. Why? I pondered over it for the next three minutes, and then decided I'd go after her.

I practically ran to the toilets, and I was sure I was there in less then one minute. I didn't have to look very far because Kay was right there... And she was crying? I rushed over to her and embraced her in a hug. She was shocked at first but then when she realized it was me she let out a few sobs as she hugged me back. "Kasey... What's wrong?" I pulled away, though I still kept my hands on her shoulders, and asked her seriously. "I-I... You'r-you're go-gonna h-hate me!" She sobbed out and I shook my head viciously. "No matter what happens, I will never be able to hate you; even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to!" I was quick to reassure her.

------KASEYS P.O.V!------

I stepped away from Stef and grabbed my stomach, holding it; protective-like. "I-I'm pregnant." I choked out through my sobs as a fresh load of tears leaked their way out the brims of my eyes, soaking my cheeks.

------STEFS P.O.V!------

Kasey stepped away from me and took a deep breath, though that didn't help her at all, especially with her sobs. She finally spoke up, and I sat quietly, listening for the reason I was to, 'hate', her. "I-I'm pregnant." She blurted out as more tears leaked her eyes and the sobbing continued.

I was stood in shock; she's pregnant?