My Brothers Bestfriend 54

------KASEYS P.O.V!------

(A WEEK LATER)

We're all sitting in the lounge; Caleb and I on the loveseat - much to Jacobs annoyance - Jake sitting casually on he couch with Stef leaning against his legs and Dayna in the middle of the couch, her feet on my brother and her head in Josh's lap. We were all dieing from the heat and so we decided that today wasn't for the park - it was for a lay about in the lounge room.

It was a comfortable silence as Dayna hummed a tune; I'd never heard it before in my life but it was a slow melody and it was calmful, and it at least kept me from my thoughts... My thoughts that are always seemingly leading to the same thing; our future.

I sighed randomly and all heads turned to me. I didn't like the confuesed and wondering faces and so I turned my body more into Calebs and hid my whole head in his shirt. I felt him shaking with silent laughter and I brought my head out to glare at him; I was therefor shocked when his lips met mine for only a brief second before he pulled away and grinned a me.

"Eugh!" I watched as my brother jumped up, flicking Daynas feet off of him and as Stefs head hit the couch I gave out a small laugh, so did Caleb and Dayna. Josh rolled his eyes as I pushed myself away lazily from Caleb and went after my brother. He looked pretty worked up and stressed about something and I wanted to know what.

------JAKES P.O.V!------

I grabbed out six pepsies and was about to head out the door when Kasey came through. She smiled slightly a me and asked me "Are you alright." I sighed and she motioned me to follow her over to the table and so I did. We sat down and she let out a small breath. "Okay." she shrugged her shoulders. "What's on your mind?" I sighed again and sat the pepsies down on the table, putting my head in my hands. "It's just, the future, you know?" I paused and then looked up into her sad face. "I've just been thinking... And. I just, don't know." Her face changed immediately to understanding. "I know," She nodded her head. "I've been thinking too..." She whispered as she trailed off.

"What're you going to do? I mean, what with the baby and all..." I asked her, and I saw worry cross her eyes for the slightest of two seconds. I was scared of her answer, but I know whatever she chooses is up to her; it's her future. "I think..." She sighed and looked down. "Caleb said he'll wait to go to college... But that was before the baby. And I didn't know what we were going to do then, but since I've been thinking about it for the past week..." She finally looked up at me and I nodded my head to tell her to continue.

"I think I'll stop going to school and move out with Caleb..." My heart dropped when she said this; I didn't want her to move. I think she realized and she frowned. "I'm sorry, it's just that... Well I want us to be close to Caleb." She motioned 'us' by touching her stomach. "And I don't want to stop Caleb getting the future he's always wanted; the future he still wants. And so I think I might still get an education by doing online courses... And we can get an appartment near the college. Do you think?" She asked me and I could silently hear the begging in her voice for understandment.

I sighed again and got up, going over to her and pulling her up. I gave her a big bear hug and whispered, "Of course I do, of course." She pulled back and smiled at me and then said, "What about you?" I rolled my eyes and sang, "What about me? It isn't fair!" In a REALLY bad imitation of Shannon Noll. She laughed and I joined in, just as Josh came in and over to us, joining in on the still half-hug.

"GUYS! I LOVE YOUS!" He tried to squeal in a grily voice. I laughed because trust me; the girly voice worked! "Common ya douche!" Kasey laughed as she pushed him off of us and towards the door. I grabbed the pepsies and followed them out and back into the lounge room.

------DAYNAS P.O.V!------

After Josh, Jake and Kasey came back in it went back to the comfortable quietness with only the occasional one of us sipping our pepsies. I like the silence; it's calm and just plain nice to have around once in a while. I plonked my feet back onto Jakes laps - much to Jakes distress as my right foot JUST missed his manhood, as we all gave a tired chuckle - and my head gently on Josh's lap before sighing in content.

I watched Kasey and Caleb with awe as they both cuddled up together and his hands slowly moved around her belly, and her hands upon his and moving in sync. It was a beautiful moment, and I guess I wasn't the only one to think it since Stef pulled out a camera and clicked it twice; one of them looking down at Kasey's belly and then the second one of them looking at eachother. We all awed - even Jake - and then an idea came to mind.

"Hey Caleb, Kay... Do yous know what yous want to name the baby? Like if you have a boy or a girl?" Kasey had a thoughtful face on whilst Caleb looked... Embarrassed? "...Caleb?" I asked unsurely and he looked down at Kasey so as to avoid what I'm sure was he rest of ours curious gazes.

------KASEYS P.O.V!------

I watched Caleb as he looked down at me with slight redness on his cheeks. Caleb, blushing? "Wow!" SNAP! "Sorry, but I just had to get Caleb blushing on camera!" Stef explained before laughing. I joined in as did Jake as Caleb rolled his eyes; this caused me to laugh a bit more. Awe!

"So... The names?" Dayna pushed the question and I looked at Caleb. "Well..." He started out what seemed a little awkwardly from what I could tell. "I'm not sure about a boy, but I, uh, think I, uh, like the name Alicia. If it's a, um, girl that is. But I mean, if the name doesn't suit you..." Caleb asked and then trailed off, but before I could even consider the name Dayna spoke. "Awwweee! That's a beautiful name!" I laughed and then thought about it. Alicia. I rarely hear that name, though I HAVE heard of it. I think I've met an Alicia before... One or two. I nodded my head and smiled. "Alicia; beautiful and rare... Uncommon. And beautiful. Very beautiful. Definately an Alicia."

Caleb smiled down at me and then kissed me, I opened my mouth to let him access and moaned as his tongue danced with mine. "Ahem." Jake coughed and I rolled my eyes after pulling away. Caleb pouter and I laughed as I gave him a peck. He grabbed my hands and brought them to my stomach.

"Alicia." We said at the same time as we both looked down at my revealed stomach.