Sung Hoon

(Start music when you see "*")

Feeling my phone vibrating in my hand, I answer the call to hear my best friend's voice. "Hey~ Where are you and why is it so loud?"

"I'm here at Sung Hoon's kickboxing championship!"

"I thought you said you couldn't go!"

A shy smile grows on my face and I reply, "I have to be here to support my boyfriend. I only said that I couldn't because he was standing with us when you asked me! I'm trying to surprise him!"

"I guess I understand... Go have fun..."

"You're definitely sulking right now, but I'll make it up to you, okay?"

"Okay, okay, now go and support!"

"Alright, byeee~" I ended the call and looked up right when Sung Hoon jabbed the guy in the stomach. "Oppa fighting!"

~~~

After the very last round, the referee held both of their hands, ready to lift the winner's hand up. "We have a winner by split decision! In the red corner...Sung Hoon!"

I jump up to my feet and shout excitedly along with the rest of the crowd. I was extremely happy for him, I could not stop clapping my hands. 

*Play music here*

As he made his way out of the ring, I happily jogged over to him but stopped halfway when I saw another girl run into his arms. He lifted and spun her around once before putting her back down. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. It was all so sudden, I didn't know what to do and froze up. I felt tears already falling down my cheeks as I watched him smiling happily. 

He looked around at everyone who was congratulating him with a big smile until his eyes finally found me. His smile slowly faded away and sadness was now overtaking his eyes instead of the happiness he had in them earlier. 

Even as the people in the crowd started rushing in to congratulate him, we did not break eye contact. I had so much I wanted to ask him, I wanted to go over to him and hit him over and over again, but I was already feeling so betrayed and broken inside. I just had to get out of here. 

Taking one step back, I saw that he was now trying to get to me. But I took another step and another until I was fully turned around and walked away. The crowd of people started to grow and many ran into me as I was heading out. The crowd grew too much for him to get to me in time, so I took this chance and rushed out with tears streaming down my face. 

I somehow got out into the hallways and opened the doors to the emergency staircase. The door closed behind me and I threw my back against the wall as my knees were about to collapse under me. I covered my mouth and slid down onto the ice-cold floor, and hugged my knees as tears streamed down my cheeks. "It was all a lie...everything...was a lie..." 

~~~

Flashback

"Okay, you ready?" He asked me as I stood in the fighting position he taught me.

I nodded my head, "I'm gonna take you down!"

He burst out laughing and I took this chance to charge at him. In the blink of an eye, I was whisked off my feet and felt my back land on the matted floor. I grunted from the slight impact it had on me and opened my eyes to find him hovering over me with a sly smile on his face. 

"What did you say again? Who's taking who down?"

I bit my lip in embarrassment and tried to push him off until he quickly stole a kiss from me. I looked at him with wide eyes and felt my cheeks growing warm. 

"So is this why you said you would teach me kickboxing?" I playfully said to him to hide my embarrassment. 

"Mmhm." He nodded his head and didn't deny it. It took me off guard, but I was extremely happy. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest and it was driving me crazy! I  looked away and laughed to myself until I heard him say, "I love you."

I quickly turned my head back to him in disbelief and he looked straight into my eyes as he repeated, "I love you ___." 

Tears were welling up in my eyes as I couldn't believe the words I was hearing. He continued saying, "I'm serious. A girl like you is rare and I want you to know how much I need you in my life. I love you."

I felt my eyes tearing up so I quickly said, "Sorry, I'm just...so happy right now," I said. 

Without any more words, he slowly leaned down and our lips came together in a sweet kiss. 

~~~

Still sitting on the cold, hard floor, I cry to myself as the memory plays over and over again in my head.  "Where did we go wrong? Was it all a lie? I guess I loved you more than you loved me...so how am I supposed to forget you now...?"

Song: Gummy - The Only Thing I Can't Do