Jaejoong (JYJ)

(Play music when you see "*")

My boyfriend Jaejoong and I were snuggling in bed together in the middle of the afternoon. My back was leaning against his chest as his arms were wrapped around me. His hand went up to my head and lovingly stroked my hair. 

He whispered into my ear, "You need a shower." I scoffed and attempted to get out of his arms, but he laughed and pulled me back to him. "I'm just kidding~" I smiled like a fool and comfortably leaned back into him.

After a moment passed, I sat up and scooted over so I could cross my legs. "Can I ask you a question?"

He sat up and replied, "What is it?"

"How much do you love me?" His eyes slightly widened from the surprise question so I quickly said, "I'm not doubting you or anything! It's just... we've been dating for some years now and I was just curious..."

He chuckled and crossed his legs so he could face me. "Hmm, how much do I love you?"

I nodded my head and looked straight into his eyes. It was embarrassing for me to ask such a question out of nowhere, but I was curious. 

*Play music here*

Suddenly, he reached for my left hand and held it up for me to look at. "This hand here... is mine." I looked at him confused as he put something cool on my finger. "And this ring... is yours."

As soon as he moved his hands away, I saw the beautiful diamond ring that was on my finger and teared up. I covered my mouth and cried. He smiled and said, "___, will you marry me?"

I closed my eyes and nodded my head as tears kept streaming down my face. He chuckled and pulled me into his arms. He held me against his chest and stroked my head as I happily cried. 

"Hey babe, I think you really do need to shower though."

I hit his chest and he laughed as he hugged me tighter. Then he pulled me down with him and we flopped onto the bed. He flipped me onto my back and hovered over me, his face so close to mine. "Did that answer your question, beautiful?"

I laughed and nodded my head. He smiled and looked into my eyes before he gave me a quick kiss. Then he kissed me again, and again, and again, each kiss 10 times sweeter. 

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Healer - Main Theme (OST Soundtrack)