Jisoo

(Replay song when it ends)

On your way to school, you walked past the front gate and suddenly heard noises that sounded like someone was getting beat up in the alley next to the school. You quietly backtracked and poked your head out from behind the corner to see your classmate Jisoo being hit on his head with a rolled piece of paper over and over again by an older guy in a suit. "Oh...isn't that his dad?"

Then he suddenly slaps Jisoo across the face, startling you, before throwing the papers down onto the ground and walking away. He was walking towards you so you quickly pulled back and stood further away as you pretended to talk on your phone. "Yes mom, I'm at school now."

Jisoo's dad got into his car and drove away, so you were going to turn the corner to check and see if Jisoo was alright, but ran into his chest instead. You slowly looked up at this tall guy and saw him looking at you with his eyebrows arched in question. "Who are you? Did you see...?"

You felt nervous looking him in the eyes, but you did anyway and asked, "Are you okay?"

He sighed and said, "Pretend you never saw this."

He brushed past your shoulder and walked away. You rushed towards him and stood in his way. He raised his eyebrow at you but you took out your cold water bottle and put it against his cheek. "If you don't want others to know, you should at least take care of the redness on your face first." You let go of the water bottle and walked away as he quickly caught it before it fell.

~~~

During class, you couldn't help but glance over in Jisoo's direction. He wasn't paying attention to the lecture and just sat there absentmindedly.

When it was time for lunch, you looked over at his desk but he was already gone, so you headed to lunch with your friends instead. After getting your tray, you saw Jisoo sitting at a table by himself, so you told your friends to go on without you as you headed over to his table.

You placed your tray in front of him and sat down with a smile. "Hello~"

Jisoo looked a little annoyed but he just ignored you as he continued to eat.

"I know your name, but do you know mine?" He was still ignoring you and not even looking at you. "My name's ___. We have the same class together. Did you know that?" Still no answer.

You took a deep breath and said, "Even if you won't talk to me, I'll talk to you."

You ended up telling him about your past when something embarrassing happened to you as a little girl to try and make him laugh, but you were the only one laughing. "And then hahaha- wait, where are you going?" He finished eating and stood up with his tray as he walked away. "Wait for me!"

You stuffed the rest of the food into your mouth and rushed after him.

~~~

"Jisoo-ya~!" You see Jisoo walking in the hallway and run over to him. "Hi~ How was your day today? Ahh still being silent I see. Well, my day- wait for me!"

Jisoo took wider strides with his long legs and you quickly tried to catch up with him. 

~~~

"And then I cried because the kitten was just so cute! My friends all looked at me like I was crazy, but it was just so adorable and tiny! Do you have any pets?"

You turned to look at Jisoo but he was gone. You quickly stood up from the bench you were sitting on and looked left and right for him. 

~~~