JB (GOT7)

(Play music when you see "*")(Replay if music finishes)

"Hey everyone! Yahhh!" Jackson came running into the practice room where the rest of the Got7 members were rehearsing. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him questionably. 

"What's wrong with you?" Jin Young asked jokingly. 

Jackson took a deep breath and quickly said, "We have a new trainee! She's REALLYYY pretty! Exactly my type!"

"Eyy? Already? I thought we weren't going to accept any more for a while," Yong Jae said surprised. 

Mark threw his arm around Jackson and laughed, "You know you're not allowed to date trainees right?" 

"Ah whatever, whatever! But she's on her way to meet everyone!"

Jae Bum stayed quiet as he continued stretching out by himself until Jackson ran over to him and said, "Why are you so quiet? She's exactly your type too!"

"Just stop being so loud," Jae Bum playfully poked Jackson's forehead to push him away.

Suddenly, the door was opening and everyone turned to look at the mysterious new trainee.

Walking through the door, you bow and shyly move the hair away from your face as you introduce yourself. "Hello, I'm ___ the new trainee. Please take good care of me!" After your introduction, your eyes fell on JB but he looked uninterested. 

Everyone was clapping but Jackson was the only one being extra with his. "Hi! I'm Jackson!"

~~~

It's been about a month as a trainee and you became pretty close with some of the Got7 members. Of course, that included Jackson as the top member. 

You're exhausted from dance practice and decide to head out of the dance room for some cool air. As soon as you walk out the door, you run into Jae Bum, spilling his water bottle onto him as your forehead hits his chest. "Ah, I'm sorry!"

You look up at him and then realize that his white muscle tee was now see through, exposing his abs. Your eyes grow wide and you panic, "I'm so so so sorry! What do I do? Sorry! I promise I didn't see anything! Uhhh here, take my towel! Ah no, wait, I wiped my sweat with this! What do I do?"

Just then you felt a hand ruffle up your hair so you looked up to see Jae Bum with an amused smile. "It's okay, don't worry about it." Then he patted your shoulder before walking away. 

You were left speechless as you turned around to watch him walk away. For some unknown reason, your chest started feeling weird, but you stood there frozen in your spot. 

" ___, what are you doing?" You turn your head to the voice and see Jackson walking to you from around the corner. "Why is your face so red? Do you have a fever?" He rushed over to you and pressed his hand against your forehead. "Why are you so hot?"

He was overreacting as usual but his words couldn't reach you. For some odd reason, you couldn't quite understand why your heart was feeling weird, but Jae Bum was definitely on your mind. 

JB's POV

*Start Music Here*

As Jae Bum was walking over to your rehearsal room to watch you practice, he opened his water bottle to drink away his nerves. But then suddenly the door opened and you ran into Jae Bum, spilling his water all over him as your forehead hit his chest. "Ah, I'm sorry!"

His eyes grew wide when he realized that his white muscle tee was now exposing his abs and he felt his face flush red. As you started panicking, Jae Bum couldn't help but smile because of how cute you were. Without even thinking, he reached his hand out to ruffle up your hair. When he realized what he just did, he slightly panicked when you looked up at him, so he quickly said, "It's okay, don't worry about it." Then he patted your shoulder before quickly running away.