Guess Who~

The bright and colorful lights surrounding the streets of Tokyo lit my way as I'm rushing across the crowded streets to get to my hotel. It was about to rain any minute now and I didn't bring an umbrella with me today. Running through small spaces, I suddenly run into someone who's also running and I brace myself for the fall. Instead, the man has me in his arms, holding me tightly in a dipped position.

As I stare into his dark brown eyes with my breath caught in my throat, I felt my heart flutter. Then I felt something wet drip onto my face and shift my gaze to look up at the sky and see that it was starting to rain. But my attention went back to his handsome face when I realized that he hasn't taken his eyes off of me.

He was wearing an oversized green military jacket with a black shirt under, blue jeans, and converse. He was also wearing a black beanie with his platinum blue hair falling over his eyes.

Hearing shouting and screaming, it was as if we both woke up from a trance and looked away from each other to look towards the sound. I wasn't even standing on my own two feet yet as I dropped my head back to see an upsidedown vision of a crowd of girls running towards us.

Within a split second, I was up and standing as the man had my hand in his and lead me through the crowd as we ran away together in the now pouring rain. I was so confused, but I went along with him.

We finally came to a stop as we hid behind an alley, now completely drenched in the rain. My back was against the brick wall as he stood close to me, peeking over to check and see if they were gone. Then I heard a herd of footsteps running over, making the man shift closer to me and making me hold my breath to try and stop my heart from exploding.

Luckily, the footsteps ended up running past us and he let out a sigh of relief. As I looked up at him, he turned to look at me and that was the last thing I remembered before passing out. My stupidass forgot to breathe.

~~~

Waking up, I find myself in my hotel room bed and stretch as I look out the window to see a dark but beautiful Tokyo. "That was quite a dream..." I murmured to myself. And it all felt so real too.

"You're awake."

Hearing another voice that was definitely not mine, I quickly turned and saw the same man that was in my dreams leaning against the bathroom door. I automatically grabbed the sheets and pulled them up to cover myself and said, "W-w-what are you doing in my room?"

"I'm pretty sure this is my room...?" He said with an eyebrow raised.

"Huh?"

"And those are my clothes," he said as he pointed at the opened closet and then at me.

I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing an oversized black t-shirt that wasn't mine. I was about to scream until he cut me off and said, "You passed out. And the only helpful information I could find out about you was that we were staying at the same hotel."

He tossed my keycard over onto the bed and I reached for it. Then it wasn't a dream...? "Then why didn't you just take me to my room?"

"Because I still don't know which room you're in and I can't afford to go down to the lobby and ask." He was now sitting on the desk that was right across from the bed. Seeing me tense up, he said, "Don't worry. I didn't and I won't do anything to you. I just didn't want you to catch a cold."

Deciding to let my guard down a bit, I said, "Well, thanks I guess..." and fiddled around with my fingers.

"You don't know who I am?" He suddenly asked. I looked up at him and shook my head. "Figures, you don't speak Japanese either so I'm guessing you're not from here."

"I'm traveling..."

"Alone?" I nod my head reluctantly and he says, "Why?"

I look out towards the window and said, "Just think of it as running away. That's what I'm doing."

"Why?"

I turn back to look at him and said, "We're not even friends and I don't even know your name. You expect me to tell you everything?"

He chuckled and that was the first time I saw him smile. It made my heart flutter. "I'm Namjoon." He stood up and took a few strides towards me, then outreached his hand for me to hold. "You?"

~~~~~~

Waking up in the bed and hotel room of my new acquaintance, I look towards the window to see that it was still dark out. Then glancing at the digital clock next to the bed, it was only 12:09 AM. Not seeing Namjoon anywhere, I sat up and looked around the room.

"I'm down here."

Hearing his voice from the ground, gave me a feeling of relief for some reason. I crawled over to the end of the bed and looked over the edge to see him lying on the floor with his arm supporting his head. He looked right at me and said, "Couldn't sleep?"

I shook my head and replied, "I tried to. Only got 3 hours."

"Come with me to Seoul."

"What?" I said, surprised by his random comment.

He sits up and gives me a reassuring smile, "You said you were traveling. You don't wanna go to South Korea?"

"I mean, I've always wanted to go there, but... why all of a sudden?"

"Well if you couldn't tell by the way I'm only speaking English to you right now, I'm Korean. I can take you anywhere you wanna go to in Korea. And we're both 'traveling' so why not?"

Was I really going to do this? Go to Seoul with an extremely handsome stranger I just met today? 

As if reading my mind, he said, "Don't worry about the expenses. You don't need to pay me or anything either. Just keeping me company will be enough."

Something inside of me kept yelling at me to just go with this man. So without thinking any further, I said, "Let's go to Seoul."

Song: Tokyo by RM