Park Bo Gum

Waking up from his heartbreaking nightmare, he reached towards the side of the bed where you used to lay. It felt so cold and it made him feel so empty. His eyes were already filling up with tears so he shut them tightly as he began to cry again, just like he did every morning without you. It's only been a couple of weeks since you two broke up, but your absence pained him deeply.

Flashback

Waking up in the early morning, you slowly opened your eyes to see Bo Gum looking down at you with loving eyes. "Good morning beautiful," he said as his fingers softly moved the hair away from your face.

You blushed deeply when seeing his bare chest and covered your face with the sheets after remembering what happened last night. He laughed and slightly pulled the blanket down to see your face but you only showed him your eyes as you looked up at him feeling embarrassed. His smile drove you crazy and you quickly covered your face again.

You heard him laugh before he dived underneath the sheets and hovered over you to look into your eyes. You were surprised but felt extremely happy. He smiled at you before leaning down and giving you a sweet and slow morning kiss. He gently leaned against you and whispered into your ear, "I love you."

~~~

On the other hand, you also missed him very much. But you couldn't bring yourself to go back to him after finding out that everything he told you was a lie. You felt betrayed, heartbroken, and you were conflicted about what to do.

Flashback

"What are you doing?" He said as soon as he came home to see you already packed and sitting on the couch.
"Your mom came by today," you said quietly while looking absently at the floor.
"What?"
You looked up at him with tears already in your eyes and said, "Why didn't you tell me...that you were already engaged to someone else? Why did you lie about your life?" Your voice gradually grew louder and you stood up as you began to shout with tears rolling down your face. "You're a chaebol! You said you were an ordinary guy who lost his family while growing up! Why'd you lie? Why?"

He quickly strode towards you and tightly engulfed you in his arms. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you. I'm sorry I hid it from you. But don't leave me, hm? I don't want to marry that girl. I don't love her. I love you."

You pushed him away and said, "So many months passed by and this whole time you had no intention to tell me. Was it fun playing pretend? Were you satisfied seeing my face every day just oblivious to everything?"
"No-"
He reached out to you but you grabbed your suitcase handle and made your way towards the door, but he caught you by the arm and pleaded, "Please, don't leave me. I didn't mean for things to turn out like this. I was going to tell you. I was! I fell in love with you from the moment I met you. I need you. Please believe me."

You used your other hand to remove his tight grip and walked out of his place. Bo Gum fell to his knees and cried as his heart felt like it was tearing into a million pieces. "No...don't leave."
He quickly stood up and ran out of the apartment to go after you, but you were already getting into a taxi. He tried running after you but the taxi already started driving off.

~~~

It was now dark outside and Bo Gum hasn't gotten out of bed even once. He was hungry but had no appetite. He was exhausted and had no strength to get up. All he wanted was for you to come back.

Just then, he heard the sound of his bedroom door opening and said, "Mom, leave... I don't want to eat..."

"Why are you torturing yourself?"

The sound of your broken-hearted voice about to break into a cry made him quickly turn to see if it was really you. Your name slipped out from his lips and a tear rolled down his cheek.

He threw the sheets off and got out of bed as he quickly embraced you. You wrapped your arms around his waist and tightly held onto him as well. "I missed you so much. I missed seeing your face every morning, I missed your scent, I missed seeing your smile...I missed you," he said as he stroked your head.
You slightly pulled away and hit his chest. "You're so thin! Why have you been skipping meals? You should've been taking care of yourself!" You reached your hands towards his face to lovingly caress his cheek and run your fingers through his hair. "I missed you to babo..."

Within a split second, his lips came to yours for a deep kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back as tears kept falling from the both of you.

Once you two pulled away, he leaned his forehead against yours and said, "I'm sorry for everything. I... love you so much."
"I love you too."

Requested by @Angeetensin

Song: Please, Don't go away - HnS