Jackson (GOT7)

As you walk into the dimly lit bedroom with the sun rays sneaking inside through the blinds, you make your way towards the bed where Jackson's sleeping. You jump to sit on the edge next to him and lean down to kiss him on the cheek. "Wake up~" you say softly into his ear as you run your fingers through his hair. 

His eyes slowly open and when he sees you, he automatically smiles and reaches out to pull you into his arms. You tumble into the bed with him as he holds you snugly. "Goodmorning baby," he says with a raspy voice as he kisses you on your forehead.

"It's noon."

He opens his eyes to look down at you, "Really?" You nod your head and he turns his head around to look at the clock. "Wow, it really is..."

You laugh and lovingly caress his cheek, "What time did you go to sleep?"

"Well... I tried to go to sleep but you were on my mind all night." You laugh, feeling embarrassed, and try to push him away but he holds you even tighter while wrapping his legs around yours. "Where do you think you're going? I finally have you here with me in my arms."

You squirm around in his arms, laughing as he leaves little kisses on your neck. "Don't~ Let me go you pervert!" 

"P-pervert? Yah, can you call your boyfriend a pervert?"

"Of course I can! Why can't I? Pervert, pervert, pervert~!"

"Wait, why are you even calling me a pervert in the first place? Perhaps...." You stop squirming around when you see him give you his derp face. He softly runs a finger down your bare arm and says, "Babe, why are you so dirty minded? What did you think of when I said that?" 

"N-nothing!" You try to get away from him, feeling even more embarrassed, but he pulls you back into bed with your back against his firm chest as his arms wrap around your waist.

"Pshh sure~" he whispers into your ear. "Let's just stay like this for a while longer. I missed you."

You stay silent and lean into him, feeling his warmth radiate onto your skin. Just then, you feel his lips on your neck as he gives you little kisses. "That tickles..." 

He chuckles and then props himself onto his elbow to look over at your face. He gently turns your face towards him and you shift your body to lay on your back so that you could look at him comfortably. He leans down over you and his nose touches yours. Your eyes close as they're waiting for his lips, but when you don't feel them, you open your eyes to see him looking down at you with his soft eyes. 

He quietly speaks, "I love you." This was the first time he has ever said those words to you, so it surprised you. 

He continues, "You're like the stars to the moon. The fish to the sea. The-" You quickly kiss him so that he would stop rambling off, and he smiles at you. "The main point is, you're my everything. And I love you." 

"I love you too."

He smiles and leans down as his lips finally touch yours, giving you a sweet and passionate kiss that takes your breath away. 

When the kiss breaks, he says, "I was having a bad day yesterday. But thinking about you made it all better since you're my clear and beautiful sky when I'm having a dark and rainy day."

"Ahh...was that what you meant?"

He chuckles and kisses your nose. Then he playfully whispers, "You're dirty...but I still love you." He kisses me again, even sweeter this time. 

Requested by @Angeetensin

Song: GOT7 - You Are