Prologue

(Play music when you see "*")

I just arrived in South Korea yesterday morning and today I am touring Gyeongbokgung palace. I was going to check out the Hyangwonjeong Pavilion next so I had to cross a bridge.

There weren't that many people around this area, as a matter of fact, there was only one man who was on the other side of the bridge

There weren't that many people around this area, as a matter of fact, there was only one man who was on the other side of the bridge. I walked further to the right just so he'd have enough room to walk by me.

*Play music here*

As he came closer, I glanced at his face and it seemed as if everything was moving slowly. The water was quiet, the wind was soft, our footsteps were slow. He was breathtakingly handsome. I couldn't help myself from staring at him.

Even though we already passed each other, it was so hard for me to take my eyes off of him. I grew anxious as he was getting further and further away. Out of nowhere, I raised my voice and called out to him, "Excuse me!"

He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around as his hair gently danced in the wind. My eyes grew wide when my brain just realized what I did. I struggled to find the words to say and kept saying, "Um...well...uh..."

Then I saw an amazing small smile form on his face. It was such a small and simple smile but it had such a huge effect on me. I completely lost my words.

"Do you need help finding something?" He asked.
"Uhh..yes! I do! Uhh...the Hyangwonjeong Pavilion." I spurted out the words in a panic.
He chuckled and pointed behind me. "It's right across this bridge."
I awkwardly turned around to look at the pavilion and turned back to face him. "Aha...right... Thank you."

He turned around to leave but I said, "Excuse me..." He looked back at me and I continued nervously, "We've never met before but-"

Before I could even finish speaking, two kids chasing each other ran towards me. They were so close to me so I took a step back to give them room, but they still accidentally ran into me. My eyes grew wide when I realized I was about to fall off the bridge and into the water. I screamed and my arms waved around in the air as I was falling backward.

Just then, a gentle force of energy pulled me back up and into something strong and warm. Still shaking, I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in the man's arms. He was holding me so close to him and my heart started to rapidly beat. Seeing his face from up close drove my insides insane. He was really really handsome. His skin looked so smooth and soft, but his features were also defined. I had to restrain my hands from reaching towards his face.

After what felt like a century passed by, he spoke up and said, "Do you wanna have coffee together...? Or something?"
A small smile grew onto my face as I shyly nodded my head. He smiled back and it took my breath out of me. Is this what love feels like?

***

This is your writer and chingu speaking!
Welcome back everyone for a whole new set of Korean One Shots!
Please show much love and support like you have done with book one!
I hope you enjoy~
THANK YOU!
Saranghaeyo~
^_~

Song: In love with a ghost - We've never met but, can we have coffee or something