Lee Jongsuk

"Jagiya!" Seeing you carrying his baby girl in your arms and walking around the drama shooting location, Lee Jongsuk runs over to you with a wide smile. "Where's Daeun?"

You hand your husband, Jongsuk, the 3-month-old baby girl and someone behind you says, "Daeun's right here." 

The director gently passes her back into your arms and you say, "Thank you for helping."

She smiles and replies, "I'd love to help, especially if it means that I get the chance to hold your adorable twins. Now I just need to hold Haeun too!" 

She laughs and pats you on the back before walking away and giving your little family some time alone. 

Right away, Jongsuk gives you a quick kiss on your cheek and asks, "Why'd you come today? I wanted you to rest at home."

"Are you not happy to see me?" You pout playfully. 

"No! No no no! I'm so happy that you're here! I'm just worried about you," he caresses your cheek softly with one hand as his other arm held Haeun. 

"I'm okay, I just missed you and these ladies were a handful," you giggled as you gave Daeun a kiss on her little nose. 

Just then the director said, "Okay people, get in places for scene 14! We're gonna start shooting!"

An assistant brought over your baby carriers on a stroller and Jongsuk gently placed Haeun in her seat as you put Daeun in hers. Jongsuk pulled you close and kissed your forehead. "I'll see you during break."

You nod your head and say, "Fighting! We'll be cheering for you!" 

He kisses you once more and heads off to the set. 

~~~~~~

After shooting some scenes, it was finally break time. Jongsuk came jogging over to you to find you dozing off. He chuckled and looked at you lovingly as he quietly made his way over to you. Bending down onto one knee, he gently rests your head onto his hand so that you won't hurt your neck as his other hand gently moved your hair away from your face. 

"Omo omo omo! Look over at Jongsuk and his wife! They're so adorable!" A female staff member exclaimed. 

"Why is he so perfect? She's so lucky to have him!" 

"They have super cute babies too!"

Feeling someone touching your hair, you slowly open your eyes to see Jongsuk. He smiles at you and says, "You're beautiful, you know that?"

His surprising choice of words made you giggle and shake your head. "I'm a mess. I'm sorry for falling asleep."

He shakes his head back and says, "It's tiring to caring for twins. I mean, Hwi Jae hyung was able to help with his advice, but still. It's normal to be tired. And you are still beautiful." 

He gives you a lingering kiss on your forehead as you close your eyes to cherish the moment. 

Just then, Daeun starts crying after waking up from her nap. Jongsuk stands up and carries her in his arms, rocking her gently. You get up from your seat to check on Haeun to see that she's awake and calm as usual. Jongsuk laughs and says, "She's always so relaxed."

You decide to carry the calm Haeun in your arms anyways and gently rock her as well. Jongsuk steps closer to you with a now calm Daeun, and says, "Thank you for everything. Especially for your love and support, and for our new family. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Jongsuk leans towards you and gives you a lingering kiss on your lips. In the distance, you two could hear the female staff swooning and squealing, as usual, making the both of you pull apart to laugh. "They're always going to keep their eyes on us, aren't they?"

Jongsuk smiles and replies, "That won't stop me." He leans towards you again with a smile on his face, and he kisses you lovingly. 

Requested by @CHANLIX_DIMPLES

Song: Lee Jongsuk - Come to me