Kim Kibum (Super Junior)

"Get up~" You hop onto the bed and sit over Kibum who's now awake and grumpy.

"5 more minutes..." he said sleepily.

"No! You have a huge presentation to prepare for today! Come on~!" You stand up and start jumping around on the bed.

In an instant, he sits up and pulls you down with him and holds you close to his chest as he snuggles against you tightly. You could feel the heat from his body and it makes you feel so comfortable that you don't want to get up, but you shake the thought away and try to wiggle out of his arms. "You need to pass this if you wanna be promoted! You've been working so hard on this project!"

"Just 5 more minutes, I promise," he says as he attacks your cheek with smooches.

"Fine, 5 minutes!" You're pouting but you still turn to face him and snuggle up against him. You hear him lightly chuckle as he gently moves the hair away from your face and then kisses your forehead.

After the 10 minutes of laying together in bed, you finally get him up and you both are now sitting at the table eating the breakfast you prepared. He has his chin resting on the palm of his hand while looking at you and playing footsies. He barely ate any his food, so you ask, "Is it not good...?"

He automatically sits up and exclaims, "No! It's really good!"

"Then why aren't you eating anything?" You said, feeling a bit sulky. 

"I just can't take my eyes off of you. You're just so beautiful in the mornings." 

"Stop lying, I didn't even get to wash up nicely yet..."

Just then, he quickly starts eating his food (more like vacuuming it all up) and stands up. With a full mouth he says, "Okay I'm done, let's go wash up together!" 

"But I'm not even done-" Before you could finish, he grabs your hand and pulls you to the bathroom with him. 

He gets your toothbrush ready and starts to brush your teeth for you while brushing his own. But he sucked at it because it was getting all over your mouth so you playfully punched him before taking your toothbrush back. He laughs and stands next to you while looking at your reflection and copying everything that you do. 

You laugh it off and rinse, and as you do, he holds your hair back for you. When you finish, he suddenly kisses you on the cheek, leaving some toothpaste foam on there. You look at him shocked and see that he still has a mouth full of toothpaste, so you playfully kick his butt and wipe it off before walking out of the bathroom. With a full mouth, he said, "Aiya! That hurt!" Then he quickly rinsed it out before rushing to you. 

In an instant, he had his arms around you and attempted to get a piggyback ride. "Let's go back to bed~!"

You laugh and say, "Stop~ You're so heavy!" 

"Fine fine..." He let go but then quickly lifted you off your feet and over his shoulder instead.

"What are you doing? You need to get ready!" You say while laughing. 

"Shhh!" He playfully slaps your butt and carries you back to the bedroom. "You'll disturb the neighbors."

"You have a presentation today!"

As he drops you back down onto the bed, he hovers closely over you and says, "I did my presentation yesterday and got the promotion. I wanted to surprise you today but you just won't stop, will you?"

"Y-you-"

Before you could even say anything, his lips come down on yours as he kisses you passionately. You loosen up and get lost in the kiss as he lovingly holds you close. When he breaks the kiss apart, he smiles at you and your heart instantly jumps. Without another word, you give him a quick and small little kiss and then he throws the sheets over the both of you. 

Requested by @Angeetensin
Song: Kim Min Seung - From Now On (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo OST)