Jimin (BTS)

*Ring ring*

"Hello?"

"It's me baby bear!"

"Jiminie~"

I hear him laugh on the other side of the phone, "Hearing that makes me so happy hahaha! I have a favor to ask you!" 

"What is it?"

"We need a female lead to be in our music video. I told the director about you and he said that he was okay with it. Can you come?"

"Text me the address! I'll be there!" 

~~~

After getting hair and makeup done, I make my way out to the set to see all the Bangtan members messing around with each other. 

"Oh! Jimin, you're girlfriend's out!" 

Hearing J-Hope exclaim, Jimin turns around and his eyes go wide at the sight of me. The hair stylist gave me hair extensions to make my hair longer and fuller before they curled it into nice long waves. The dress I was wearing was a short, high low, light blue colored dress with lace floral patterns. The dress showed my shoulders and I felt a bit embarrassed because I wasn't super confident with my body. 

I slowly and nervously walked over to the guys and they all surrounded me. Nam Joon was the first to say something, "Wowwww, our sister-in-law looks so pretty!" 

"Yah you're supposed to let Jimin tell her that first!" Jin shouted.

"Yeah! I was supposed to say that first!" Jimin yelled back playfully. 

Jimin came closer to me and quietly spoke into my ear, "You look really beautiful."

The members started squealing and cringing, and Suga ran away like Naruto because of the sweetness in the air. 

I giggled and said, "Thank you Jiminie..."

They all shouted and cringed up again while doing silly dance moves to release the cringe from their bodies.

"Okay okay okay let's get started!" The director said.

~~~

The director told me he wouldn't capture my whole face in any scenes for my privacy. After the director told me that and left, Jimin sneaked up behind me and whispered into my ear, "I guess I can do anything I want with you then~"

I surprisingly turned around to look at him but only saw him smirk and wink at me before breaking out into a full-on smile as he walked away and onto the set. 

"Aigoo, making my heart go crazy already." I grin back at him and follow him onto the set. 

~~~

I filmed a few scenes with every Bangtan member, each one very different, unique, and innocent. I was surprised when the director said, "Okay ___, your next shot is with Jimin and this one's gonna be a little more touchy, okay?" He turned to Jimin and asked, "Do you need me to go over what you need to do again?" 

"No! I can do this!" Jimin said with manly tone. 

The director just laughed and patted Jimin on the back before going back to his seat. 

Jimin looked straight at me, bit his lips playfully, and said, "I'm gonna steal your heart all over again." 

I break into a smile and reply back to him, "Oh, what do we do? You already have~" I put my hands over my heart and Jimin breaks out into a smile. 

"Gahhhh!" He jumped up and down before quickly rushing up to me and cupping my cheeks with his hands, "What do I do with you? Why are you so cute?"

"We're gonna start!" The director said onto the amplifier. "Ready...." Jimin quickly lets go of my face and goes back to his spot to get ready for our scene. "And action!" 

Jimin walked up to me with long and charismatic strides. He looked so handsome, I felt my heart beating with every step he took. As soon as he was standing in front of me, he inched closer to put a necklace on me. I felt his breath on my neck and collarbone, the parts where the dress did not cover. I tried very hard to stay still because my insides were already having a party with Jimin so close. 

After he put the necklace on, he parted only a little bit to look into my eyes before quickly wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me super close for a kiss. But before our lips even touched, the director shouted, "And cut! Good job! Now we just gotta shoot this scene again about 5 times in different angles!" 

Oh god...here we go again... I put my hand over my heart and took a deep breath to try and calm down my beating heart. Jimin laughed and said, "Ouuu I caught you!" Then he winked and smiled. I scoffed and playfully hit his arm, making him laugh and poke my bare shoulders over and over again. "You're so in love with me~" 

"What can I do? You've completely stolen my heart..." I sigh and glance at him to see him looking straight at me. "What?"

"...I... nevermind."

"You can't just stop what you were saying!"

He chuckled and said, "I'll tell you later~"

I cutely whined and shook my head but he just came closer to me and whispered into my ear, "I'll tell you when we get home~ Hm?"

My face automatically blushed and he took a step back to look at me. I quickly turned around to hide my red face and heard him laughing behind me. "O-oh I think I hear Yoongi calling me!" I quickly tried running away but ran into Rap Monster instead.

"Oh! Why's your face so red?" He asked.

"It's n-nothing!" 

I brushed past him to run away, but Jimin playfully called out to me, "We still have to shoot 5 more scenes together! Come back~"

I didn't go back, at least not yet. I was still too embarrassed. 

Jimin laughed to himself and said, "I love you, silly." 

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Han So Ah - You Stole My Heart