Junsu (JYJ)

(Play music when you see "*")

Junsu and I are at the mall together doing some Christmas shopping. There's a lot of people around buying presents, so we're both wearing a hoodie and sunglasses to hide. I'm still happy that we're out here together though.

As we're walking hand in hand through the plaza, I see a huge Christmas tree in the center with a grand piano next to it. "Wow, that's so pretty!"
"Not as pretty as you," Junsu suddenly said.
I laughed and playfully pushed his shoulder.
He smiled and said, "I'll be right back. Wait here for me, okay?"
I nodded my head and he planted a kiss on my forehead before walking away.

*Play Music Here*
After a while, I heard the grand piano start to play and I turned around to see Junsu playing on it. His hoodie and sunglasses were off and he was wearing a suit. A random woman came up to me to give me a huge bouquet of roses and then hurried away.

"Omo, isn't that Junsu and his girlfriend?"
"No way!"
A crowd of people started rushing towards the center of the plaza, making a huge circle around us and the Christmas tree.

"This song is for you. Merry Christmas and I love you." Junsu said into the microphone.
All of the girls around me were squealing, but I was just as surprised as they were, as well as feeling extremely happy and bubbly inside.

As soon as he finished playing the song, he took the microphone off and stood up. What is he doing? No way...
He started walking towards the crowd and walked straight to me. My eyes opened wide and my heart was beating like crazy. He suddenly got down on one knee and took out a ring from his pocket. "I love you. I love you so much, and I will continue on loving you for the rest of my life. You make me happy and I love you more and more every day. Will you marry me?"

I was already crying when he knelt down and took out the ring. How could I say no to the man I loved so much? I nodded my head and he smiled happily as he put the ring on my finger. Then he stood up to wrap his arms around me in a warm embrace as the crowd applauded and cheered. 

I whispered into his ear, "I love you too, so much."
He slightly pulled away and looked into my eyes as he gently moved a strand of hair away from my face. Then he leaned closer to plant a sweet kiss on my lips.

~~~

"Hello, I'm Announcer Kim and we have exciting news this evening. Junsu from JYJ has proposed to his girlfriend of 3 years tonight at KC Plaza. It was a pleasant surprise for everyone who was able to see the proposal happening live. Especially for the future bride who can be seen with tears of joy! Don't they make a lovely couple? Congratulations to the two lovebirds!"

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Deok Man's Theme - Queen Seondeok OST