Jin (BTS)

(Play Music When You See "*")

I'm alone in the rehearsal room of Big Hit Entertainment trying to get dance steps down. If I want to debut in time, I have to do really well for this next evaluation. I can't fail again!

Just as I was so caught up in my thoughts, I tripped over myself and fell onto the floor. I kept my head down low as tears were starting to roll down my cheeks from all the emotions that were building up inside of me.

"Are you okay?"

I quickly tried wiping my tears away and looked up towards the voice.

*Start Music Here*

It was SeokJin.

I quickly looked back down and made sure I wiped all of my tears away as I said, "I'm sorry, but can you leave? I want to be alone right now..."

He wasn't moving. Instead, he gently said, "Just say what you want to say and cry if you need to. I'll always be here to comfort you and wipe away your tears."

Almost in an instant, my walls started crumbling down and I broke out into tears again. He always had this effect on me.

It wasn't long until I felt his hand softly patting the top of my head. He didn't say anything else and just comforted me.

"I...I'll never make it. I suck at dancing. I can't do this! I always fail my dancing evaluations. I'm never going to achieve my dreams... I should just give up."

His hand stopped patting my head, but I saw him bend down so I turned my face towards the side to hide my face as much as I could.

"Don't say that," he said gently.
"But it's true."
"Brush away all those negative thoughts and stand up."
I didn't want to get up, I felt so defeated and tired so I hugged my knees and kept my head down as I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers brush away the hair that was in my face, so I looked up at him surprised. I saw a sweet smile on his face that always brought me comfort. I didn't realize it until now, but he was pretty close to me. It made my heart flutter and I felt my face growing warmer so I looked down.

Then I felt his hand cup the side of my face to make me look at him. I was even more surprised now because he was touching my face. "This is just another bump in the road, you're okay. Stop crying like a fool, babo." He poked my forehead and smiled.

"Y-yah! You said that I could cry if I needed to and that you'd be here to wipe them away!"
"Yeah, I did! But I don't like seeing you in pain. It hurts me too..."
I was speechless. How am I supposed to reply to that? Instead, we both just gazed into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity.

I was the first one to look away because my heart was about to explode if I kept looking into his beautiful eyes. I guess he read my mind because he started laughing. "W-why are you laughing?"
"Because you're cute."

Jin smiled and ruffled my hair before standing up. I looked up at him when he said, "You can do anything you put your mind to. I mean, just look at me. I wanted to become an actor but I debuted with BTS. I didn't even know how to sing and dance but I learned. You're working hard so you'll get there one day. I believe in you."

He outstretched his hand for me to hold and said with a smile, "It's time to get up now. Take my hand."

I hesitated for a bit as I stared at his hand. Then I gently slipped my hand into his and got up. "You're right. I should stop moping around and keep working hard. Thank you for always being here for me. I don't know why you haven't gotten annoyed of me yet..."

"Because you're my girlfriend." I looked up at him with wide eyes and all he did was smile and ruffle up my hair again. "Aigoo, you're too cute," he said.
"What are you doing?" I warily looked around, "What if someone heard that?"
"No one's here. Besides, I wanted to make my girlfriend smile again," he said as he poked my nose.
"Yah~ We both could get in trouble if others find out."
Not paying any attention to my words, he pulls me into an embrace and gently strokes my hair. "Then promise me you won't do this again, hm? Don't lose hope and don't leave me."
"Alright... I promise..." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned against him comfortably.
He slightly pulled away but kept his arms around me as he gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Fighting!" He cutely said as he gazed into my eyes.
I giggled and went on my toes to kiss his cheek. "Thank you. I love you."

Requested by @Angeetensin

Song: Coffee Boy - It's Nothing