Jimin (BTS)

JIMIN POV

Waking up due to the sunlight entering the room, the first thing I saw was her lovely face still sleeping. I smiled like a fool completely in love and gently moved the hair away from her face. I softly laid a kiss on her forehead and tenderly caressed her head. She stirred and wrapped her arms around me a little tighter. I hugged her back and that's when she tried to open her heavy eyelids.

"Good morning angel," I said as I saw her smile at the sight of me.

Still half asleep, she giggled and puckered her lips for me to kiss. My hand loving caressed her cheek and then I brought my lips onto hers in a sweet peck.

She slowly opened her eyes and said, "I thought this was a dream."

I smiled and looked at her lips before giving her a sweeter morning kiss. I slowly deepened the kiss and pulled her closer to me from her waist. Her hand ran up my arm, feeling every muscle, and around my neck as she kissed me back. Her lips were soft and sweet against mine. Her skin was as smooth as milk and I wanted to feel more of it.

I sat up and straddled my legs over her with a sly smile on my face. She laughed, now fully awake, and tried to push me off. I grasped her wrists and held them over her head while smiling in victory. I leaned forward to softly leave a kiss on her forehead, then her cheeks, her chin, and slowly down her neck to her collarbone. I glanced up at her and saw her giggling, so I went back up and kissed her lips tenderly. She didn't resist because I felt her lips moving in sync with mine, so I let go of her arms and felt them wrap around my neck. "I love you, angel," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you to Jiminie." She softly kissed my forehead and ran her fingers through my messy morning hair. As we continued to kiss I couldn't help but smile. She made me the happiest man on earth, and I loved her so much.

I slowly stood up to get us out of bed and carried her out with me, her arms around my neck and her legs now wrapped around me. She gave me many pecks and hugged me as we headed out of the bedroom to get ready for the day ahead of us.