Lee Jongsuk

(Play Music When You See "*")

Today wasn't such a great day. I was stuck at home all day today editing photos for work and Jongsuk wasn't really texting me back either. Things have been feeling different between us for a while now and I don't like how it's making me feel. He lives in Seoul and I live in Jeonju, so we live about 3 hours away from each other. So that doesn't help either... 

My movements are sluggish and I'm tired. I just want to lay face down onto my bed and listen to some music. What I actually want to do though, is drive away from here to get my mind off of work and off of him, but I can't do that. I have too much on my plate. 

~~~

I jolt up from my desk when I hear my phone ringing and see that it's a call from Jongsuk at 9:03 PM. "Hello?"

"Hey, were you sleeping?" 

"No, I was just working on the photos for work." 

"Do you want to have a late date night? I'm in Jeonju right now. I just finished some work over here and I know we haven't seen each other for a long time so I wanted to make up for it." 

I look at my computer screen and see that I still have quite a lot of photos to go through, but the thought of seeing him again after so long felt so good. "Sounds good! Where are we going?" 

"We'll meet up at the cafe we usually go to. Then we can figure out the rest from there."

"Alright, I'll see you there!"

I hang up the phone and quickly get ready before heading out to the cafe. 

~~~

*Start Music Here* 

As I'm making my way to the cafe, I feel a drop of water fall onto my head and look up to see that it's beginning to rain. I quickly take out a small umbrella from my bag and stand at the crosswalk to wait for the light to change. Once the light changed, I began making my way across.

A car was speeding through the rain, trying to get past the red light as the last car. I saw headlights getting brighter and closer, so I turned my head and that's when I knew it was going to hit me. But what I didn't know was that I wasn't going to see his beautiful face ever again. 

~~~

Jongsuk jolted awake from his sleep with sweat running down the side of his forehead. He was sitting at his office desk in Jeonju. He automatically reached for his phone and saw that it was 11:36 PM and everyone already left the office. 

Without wasting any more time, he grabbed his keys as he rushed out of the building. 

~~~

Hearing loud knocks and constant ringing, I get up and open the door to see Jongsuk drenched from the rain and asked him shocked, "Why are you soaking wet? Are you okay? How are you in Jeon-" 

Without another word, Jongsuk pulled me into an embrace, the rain from his clothes soaking into my clothes as he tightly held me against him. 

"W-what's wrong?" I asked as I tried to comfort him. 

"I thought I would never see you again. I was so afraid of losing you. I should've been better to you. I don't want to regret anything and I don't want to make you feel like I don't care. I love you so much. Please don't ever leave me." 

His voice sounded so sad, it made me tear up. I held him back tightly and said, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here. Let's go inside and get you warmed up, okay?" 

I slightly pulled away and held his hand to lead him inside. Once we got inside, he wrapped his arms around my waist from the back and put his head into the cradle of my neck. "Let me hold you for a bit longer..."

"Okay..." I turned around in his arms so I could hold him back and give him as much love and warmth as I could. "I don't know what happened, but just know that I love you and I'll always be here for you." 

"Thank you... I love you." 

Requested by many of you XD

Song: A Brief Moment of Silence for the Lack of Better Words by stream_error