Part 1

Pic of Kylie's wolf above.
Hey y'all I hope you like my story. This is my first story and there are probably going to be a lot of spelling mistakes so just work with me. Please vote and comment. I want feedback. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kylie's pov:
I can do this. I can do this. That's what I keep telling myself but, I still don't know. Today is the day, It's my first day of alpha training. If I can make it through I will become the first alpha female. I know that I will have to work extra hard because I'm a girl.

I have had a hard childhood, but it has prepared me for this moment. I know I'm going to have to be the best to please my father but I will do it. I have to win because I need to show everyone that females are powerful too.

My driver Phill is taking me to the camp. It is in a remote forest off of all pack grounds. The elder council are like judges and decide who gets to become an alpha and who have to go through training again.

"We have arrived" Phill says getting out of the car and opening my door. I thank him and give him a kiss on the cheek. Phill has been one of my only friends back home. Being the first born only child with a mean father makes it hard to make friends. Phill has always been there for me.

I step out of the car and grab my bag. I walk towards the check in booth. I tell them my name and pack. The guy checking people in looks at me like I'm a joke. I just roll my eyes in my head. Before he can say my name I say "Can you wait say my name?" he gives me another weird look but nods his head.

I walk towards the fence. I look around and realize that the whole place is fenced in. I take a deep breath and walk in. I hear the man at the booth announcing my name "Kylie Hunter"

I thank the lord he doesn't say my pack. Right when I walk in everyone's heads turn towards me. Some of the guys wolf-whistle at me but, I just rolled my eyes and walk in.

We are standing in a big field waiting for them to take us to our rooms. Everyone kept looking my way but no one tried to talk to me. I eventually got annoyed and yelled "I know I'm hot but you don't have to stare." Most of them looked away but there are always the stupid ones that just don't learn.

I tried to ignore them but one of them thought it was a good idea to come up to me and try and talk to me. "Hi I'm Jake, and I was wondering, did it hurt when you fell from heaven." Jake said.

He looked like a fake bad boy. You know like the ones that act bad but are just annoying. I looked him right in the eyes and said

"No but I got a couple scratches when I dug my way up from hell." I smirked at him and grabbed my bag and walked away.

Some of the other people must have been using their wolf hearing to listen to our conversation because everyone was laughing. I just rolled my eyes and waited.

Finally after what felt like hours a man came up and said "Hello future alphas, my name is David and I will be your instructor for your time here." He called our names to make sure we were all here. When he got to mine he looked around and said "What there is a girl here?" I hated it when people made such a big deal about the fact that I was a girl so I said "Ya, you got a problem with that?"

He looked pretty flustered and just said "Follow me." He started walking so I just stayed behind not wanting to have to talk with anyone. But luck was not on my side because David said "Kylie please walk up next to me because I need to have a word with you."

Ugg I thought great job mouth now I'm in trouble. I walked up next to him. He kept walking without saying anything to me. So I just followed him. He took us to the training grounds, cafeteria, and forest. We stoped near the forest "This is where you can shift and roam around."

I wanted to shift right there but held myself back. We finally arrived at the cabins. " Ok Kylie you will be staying here with everyone else. You will not be treated any differently because you are a female." I just nodded my head and walked in.

I claimed a the top bunk of a bunkbed near the corner. I must have made an impression on the boys because no one tried to take the bunk below me. I gave a small smile at that.

---------------A couple hours later---------------

David came back to take us to dinner. We all walked over to the cafeteria. Luckily no one had tried to talk to me the rest of the day. I kept smelling this nice scent but I choose to ignore it.

Once we got to the cafeteria I took a seat near the corner by myself. Some of the boys tried to sit by me but one glare and they are gone. I gave a small smirk which immediately left my face when Jake came over to sit by me. "Hey there beautiful can I have that seat, we can't have a pretty lady like you sitting all alone."

I looked him right in the eyes and said "I would not recommend it because if you do I will personally beat your ass into the ground." The look on his face was priceless. It was the face of pure terror. I smirked at him and he quickly walked away.

The rest of the night went smoothly. Once we finished eating we went back to the cabins to prepare for the morning. Tomorrow would be our first challenge.

Once we got to the cabins I went to my bed and grabbed my book to read. After all the boys had showered and went to bed I listened very carefully to make sure they where all asleep, before I grabbed my bag and cloths and jumped in the shower. I took a quick shower and got in bed.

I went to sleep pretty fast thinking about the challenge tomorrow.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my first chapter please like and comment. I really want to know how I did. I hope you love it and I will try and do quick updates.