Part 12

Pic of Kylie's outfit above
Hey I hope you are excited for the Seth pov. I really appreciate all the votes and comments and stuff like that really helps me. Thank you to everyone who started following me. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Seth pov:
I can't wait to see her. My wolf was going crazy just thinking about seeing his mate. I walked over to the trees with Kylie right beside me. "Ok I'll go over there and shift." I said pointing to the right. "Ok I'm going to let my wolf Lola take control right away, is that ok with you?"

"Ya that's fine I'll let Damon, my wolf,  take over right away too." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and ran over to her trees to shift. I just rolled my eyes and went over to my tree.

I shifted and let Damon take over.
-----------------------------------------------------
Damon pov:
Finally I'll be able to meet my mate without any worries. I gave a wolfy grin and walked out from behind my tree. Then I saw her, a beautiful black angel.

Her coat was a shiny black with no spots. She walked over to me slowly. She stoped a few feet away and said "Hello I'm Lola." She looked me in the eyes boldly. I was a little surprised even strong males were scared to look me in the eyes.

Then I realized this is my mate of course she should look me in the eyes. I looked back into hers and took a couple steps towards her "Hello angel I'm Damon and it's a pleaser to meet you."

She just looked down a little. I walked over to her and touched my snout to hers. I rubbed along her face to her neck. I thought about marking her and making her mine even if it was just in wolf form.

I shook my head. I can't the human has to be marked first so that it shows they fully except their mate. I looked at my angel before saying "I want to mark you so bad but my stupid human won't mark you first, so for now let's shift back. But I will see you again soon no matter what."

"Ok my loving mate I can't wait till that time comes." She nuzzled my neck before trotting to her tree. I let Seth take back our mind and shift.
-----------------------------------------------------
Seth's pov:
I walked out from behind the tree fully dressed. I waited for Kylie to come out. We started to walk back towards my house. Since Kylie got hurt she had to be rushed to my pack house for aid. When her dad left he never said when she had to come back so she asked if she could stay for some time.

Of course I said a big yes. Once we got back to my house Kylie was about to walk to her room when I said "Kylie will you do my the honor-"
"No Seth it's to early to be getting married plus your not even on a knee or doing something romantic." "So I'm sorry my answer is no." She said cutting me off.

I started dying laughing she looked at me like I was insane. "I wasn't about to ask you to marry me, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come out on a date." She blushed a deep red and nodded while running up the stairs. "Be ready at 7:00." I yelled up. I just heard the sound of her door slamming shut.

I just gave a small chuckle and went upstairs to make sure everything was ready. I was planning on taking Kylie to a nice steak house. She told me that steak was her favorite food. I reserved the whole place since one of my pack members owns it.

I was finally ready. I had everything planned out and I new that this night would be perfect. I came out of my room with a boutique of roses.

I went downstairs and a minute later I heard Kylie starting to come down the stairs. I turned around to ask her if she was ready but the words died on my lips. She looked breath taking. She was wearing a short red dress that reached an inch above her knee. She also had on silver earnings and necklace. I saw that she was wearing the necklace I had given her. My heart swelled at the sight.

She descended the stairs gracefully. Once she reached the bottom I grabbed a rose form the boutique and handed it to her. She looked at it lovingly. "Thank you so mush I love it." She said sweetly. Then she snapped the stem.

I was shocked and hurt. I looked up at her to see her putting it in her hair. I let out a sigh, thankful that she liked it that much. Her curly hair was down and she  tucked the flower behind her ear.

"Ready to go my lady?" I asked holding out my arm like the gentleman I am. She just gave a small snort grabbed my arm and started walking. Once we were in the car Kylie asked "Where are we going?"

We were both in the back seat. My chauffeur was driving us so that we could talk comfortably in the back. "It's a surprise you will find out when we get there." She just rolled her eyes and looked out the window.

We finally arrived after some jokes in the car. "Ok close your eyes." I commanded before we got out of the car. She looked at me confused, then obediently closed her eyes. I lead us to our table. Since we had the whole place to ourselves I had spread rose petals all over the floor and some on the table.

"Ok open them." I said quietly from behind her. She gasped and looked around. She turned to me with tears in her eyes. "Hey baby do you not like it I'm sorry please don't cry." I said swiping her tears away.

She stopped crying and said "Thank you so much! It's perfect. You are the best mate a girl could ask for and I'm honored to call you mine." She said before grabbing my jacket and crushing her lips to mine. After we kissed for some time I pulled away. Both of us were panting for air. I looked at her to see her blushing.

"Ok you want to sit down and eat?" I asked after we caught our breaths. She nodded and I pulled out her chair then sat down in mine. "I hope you don't mind I preordered everything since it's a steak house and you said you loved sirloin I got it for both of us." She looked shocked that I remembered. "H..how did you remember?" She said still a little breathless

I just smiled and said "I remember everything that you say, love." Our dinner came out sometime later. We ate, drank, and joked the night away. When we finally finished I called our chauffeur to take us home.

We didn't talk much the way home. Half way through the ride Kylie started to get tried and laid her head down on my lap. I started gently stroking her hair. I realized she had fallen asleep. I let out a silent laugh.

When we pulled up to the house I didn't want to wake Kylie so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I called the maids and asked them to change her. As much as I wanted to, I would respect her until we are fully mated. I walked to my room and fell asleep instantly. My dreams filled with one person. The love of my life Kylie.
-----------------------------------------------------
I made this chapter longer because y'all deserve it. Please comment and tell me weather you want a Kylie pov or their wolf interaction and date or to keep it in the present. I hope you loved this chapter and another thanks to everyone. Please comment and vote.