Part 16

Kylie's outfit above
Hey guys. I hope your having an amazing day. Thanks to everyone who voted it means a lot to me. As always like and comment. Ok enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Seth pov:
I can't wait much longer. My wolf was longing for his mate. I was also. All I want to do is hold her in my arms. I want to see her smile and hear her laugh. All I hear is the beep of the machine. I have been waiting for a week.

All I did was sit on a uncomfortable hospital couch. Waiting for Kylie to finally wake up. I could not even focus on pack work. My beta and Kylie's dad had to take over for some time. Most of the day I just sat in Kylie's hospital room waiting for her to wake up.

Then it finally happened. I heard a gasp of air. I looked up and saw Kylie blinking. I saw her about to sit. I help her shoulder lightly so that I didn't hurt her. "What happened?" She asked with a raspy voice.

"The chains that you where hanging on where covered in wolfs bane. You also had not eaten or had anything to drink for a long period of time. They also think that they gave you a shot that had a hint of wolfs bane which caused you to pass out for a week." I explained.

"I've been out for a week?" She asked confused. I nodded my head sadly. "I missed you I'm so glad your awake." I said giving her a soft hug.

"Who has been doing all the pack work?" Of course. She almost dies and she's worried about who took care of the pack. "You are going to be an amazing leader." I said.

She gave me a confused look so I explained "You almost die and you are worried about the pack. Your dad and my beta have been working on it." She gave a small nod.

"Guess what happened while you were out?" I asked stepping away from her. She looked up at me and asked "What?" "Our packs merged and are now called the dark night pack!" I said excitedly. She gave a small screech of joy.

"I love that name. Yay we will finally be together." She jumped up and kissed me. It was a quick kiss because I lowered her back on the bed. "Ok you need to rest, tomorrow you will be allowed to leave and I know my pack and yours are worried." She gave a small nod.

I walked over to the couch but she stopped me and said "Will you lay in the bed with me that couch looks uncomfortable and it looks like you've been on in for a while." I gave a small smile.

She turned around so that her back was facing me. I grabbed her waist gently and pulled her towards me so that we were spooning. She gave a small sigh of content which made me smile. For the first time this week I fell asleep easily.
----------------------Morning---------------------
Kylie pov:
I woke up to the feel of a hard pillow and arms on my waist. I was about to freak out but I heard Seth say "Good morning love." I relaxed and said "Good morning."

"Ok we need to go to my pack house and get some clothes." I said. "Um...we can't" Seth said.  I looked at him weirdly. "Were not at you pack house were at mine." He explained. I nodded in understanding.

"Then what am I supposed to wear?" I asked because there was no way I was wearing a hospital gown to meet Seth's pack. "Your dad sent some clothes for when you woke up." He said grabbing a suitcase from under the couch.

I silently thanked my dad. I grabbed the bag and realized my dad's maid Dylan must have packed this because there was makeup and other products. "Are we doing anything nice or should I wear something casual?" I questioned.

"Wear something casual but wear a swimsuit under it." I looked at him waiting for him to explain but he didn't give one, instead he walked out saying "The bathrooms over there. Go change."

I rolled my eyes like I couldn't figure out that the one door in this room leads to the bathroom. I grabbed my cloths and a bathing suit. I wore jeans and a white top. I was going to wear boots but then changed into my Nikes since we are going to walk around. I put on some gold jewelry and Seth's necklace. Under my cloths I wore a red bathing suit.

I walked out and saw Seth outside the hospital room talking to some doctors. I walked out wanting to know what's going on. When I walked out the doctors bowed and said, "Luna it's so nice to meet you." "Please stand up and call me Kylie." I said.

"Thank you for everything you've done I really appreciate you saving my life and all." I said. The doctors laughed and started walking away. Seth grabbed my hand and started walking saying, "There are a lot of people from my pack and yours outside this hospital because some people have already started moving and some have even found their mates. Everyone has also been very worried about you." I just nodded trying to keep up with everything.

We got to the hospital doors and I looked out and saw tons of people waiting. We walked out the door to people yelling "Luna how are you feeling?"
"Luna are you ok?" And so many other questions like this.

"Quiet!" Seth yelled using his alpha tone. Immediately everyone was as silent as could be. It was so quiet you could hear a pen drop. I cleared my throat and said "Thank you all for your concern. I am fine and I'm very glad the our packs have merged. I'm honored to be your Luna and I will do my best." I said trying to speak loud.

Everyone erupted in applause. Seth once again grabbed my hand and started leading me to a car. We stopped at an Audi A8 and he said "I'm going to take you somewhere really special to me." I nodded my head and got in.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys please tell me if you liked this chapter. Thanks for all the votes and comments I really love seeing them. I hope you have an amazing day. Please comment or vote. And following is really appreciated.